“Miss Andy Williams” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 88 Attractions in Branson
Activities: Nightlife
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The home of world class entertainment! 2014 shows include, Premier Illusionist, Rick Thomas; The 3 Redneck Tenors; The Price is Right, LIVE!; The Lettermen; The Lennon Sisters; The Osmonds American Jukebox; Daniel O'Donnell; Sha Na Na's Rockin Christmas; and The Andy Williams Christmas Show starring The Osmond Brothers and The Lennon Sisters!
Kearney, Missouri, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Miss Andy Williams”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I always asked my friends if they cared that we attend the Andy Williams Show each Christmas season and they agreed. He was tremendous

Visited October 2012

Akron, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
“Not the same without Andy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

My family has been to Branson twice, both times in November when the Christmas shows were in session. The first time we got to see Andy himself, but sadly, this last time he had passed on. Although they kept mentioning that Andy had planned and produced the whole 2012 Christmas show himself before he died, I still felt a major difference without him (besides the obvious of him not performing, of course.) The male singers they brought in were more in a pop-belter vein, rather than the smooth standard-singing classic that Andy was. I thought this really diminished the classic, almost vintage feeling of the show and made it more like every other show out there with a bunch of singers just belting and basically "yelling-on-pitch" a la American Idol. I feel they should have done more to preserve the legit style of singing in Andy's show by getting someone more like Michael Buble to fill in. What was once one of the few timeless shows in Branson has now yielded to some perceived notion that audiences want to hear modern pop-rock singers above all else.

Aside from the male soloists, the other acts, dancers, background singers, costumes, sets and other elements were well-done. I think probably most people will really enjoy the Christmas show, especially if they hadn't been to see Andy when he was alive. My mom and I, though, who are big fans of Broadway and classic American standards, were disappointed with the direction of the show.

Ann Arbor
5 attraction reviews
“Moon River Theatre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I saw two concerts here! I saw "Christmas with the Lennon Sisters" and the "Andy Williams Christmas Show." Sadly, Andy died two months before I went, so I didn't get to see him!

Ann Arbor
5 attraction reviews
“Moon River Theatre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Southern Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Terrific”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have gone to this theater for years. It is outstanding for comfort and sound. The only draw back is the stairs that you have to navigate to get to your seat. The shows have been excellent and even though Andy is gone they are superior quality