Not the 4 star you would expect, but clean, and within the city limits, although way at the west end of the strip. The breakfast is just O.K., with your standard fare of rolls, bisquits & gravey, coffee, etc. Do not expect anything like meat, but scrambled eggs and waffle making is available. Rooms are typical of any Super 8 type motel, except no coffee makers in the rooms.
Still for the $59 price it is an OK deal.
- Also Known As:
- Branson`s Best Hotel
- Branson`s Best Hotel Branson
- Bransons Best Hotel Branson
- Bransons Best Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's Best is located in the heart of Branson with easy access to the shows, restaurants, golf, shopping, lakes and more. Nearby activities include Andy Williams, New Shanghai Theatre, Titanic Museum, and Mount Pleasant Winery. This motel features double queen, single king and suite rooms with electronic locks, wireless internet access, and hair dryer, iron/ironing board in each room. Other amenities include outdoor pool, hot deluxe breakfast plus cookies, ice cream and cobbler each evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Branson's Best reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.