“great dessert” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 159 hotels in Branson
Huntsville, Missouri, United States
“great dessert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

the cobblers and ice cream are really good and nice to have after the shows are letting out. The pool is nice but kind of cold. breakfast was ok but was good enough to stay again, I like a assortment of sweetners and a real cup for the coffee would be nice..

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

272 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Manteca, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We arrived and were greeted by a friendly person at the counter. Our room was clean. It was just ok. It was a little dated!!! Breakfast was just OK. They had the cobbler and cookies in the evening and it seemed like they tried hard, but it just didn't quite meet our expectations. I guess what really disappointed us the most was they advertised a pool and when we inquired about it, they said it was closed for the season. Closed??? It was hot that day.. WE always swim a little in the evenings for exercise after being in the car all day. They informed us that we could go to their other property three miles away and use that pool for free.. WE didn't want to drive three miles down the road to use the pool. If we wanted to do that, then they should have just put us at that property!!!!!! I really think you can find a lot better in Branson. WE were going to stay two nights but we just changed it to one.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

This hotel Does NOT send an email confirmation or give a confirmation # when you book with them. They use your last name on their end and you have nothing saying the reservation was made.. Because of the reviews on Trip Advisor I booked this hotel for three nights. When we went to check in, they had no reservation showing for us. They asked if we had stayed with them before, and I told them no. They looked at me oddly and repeated my name and address which was in their system and the date I had made the reservations during the prior month. I had asked for the clerk's name when I made the reservation, and wrote it down. When I mentioned her name they said they had no one working there with that name. Hummmm? We added a night to the package at a senior rate and I had also written down that odd amount. The clerk acted like I was at the wrong hotel. I asked if the phone number I had was theirs and he finally admitted it was. Then he checked the rate, and it was the same as I had written down. They found a room for us, but the process was not customer friendly, and did not make for a good start in "Branson's Best." We toured Missouri for nine days with no other reservation problems.

The hotel was nicely appointed except, THERE ARE NO COFFEE MAKERS IN THE ROOMS. Our room was clean and in an ok location.. It is not walking distance to shops and attractions, but it is a short drive to the shows. It is a 15 minute or so drive to Historic Branson. They do have breakfast, consisting of scrambled eggs, sausage gravy, biscuits, and waffles, cereals, etc The breakfast was tasty. In the evenings, from 9-11 they have two types of cobbler, soft serve ice cream and cookies for their guests in the lobby. This is a nice treat after seeing a show!

Room Tip: They do have some rooms that you can drive up to. We were on the lst floor in the back of the hotel...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My family has stayed at Branson's Best several times at different times of the year. We are ALWAYS satisfied. We love the breakfast of the morning, (they have a full bar: sausage gravy & biscuts, scrambled eggs, waffles, bagles, yogurt, fruit, cereal, krispy cream donuts, coffee, juice, etc..) then at 9pm they have cobbler and soft serve ice cream. We love to eat out for breakfast and even get ice cream too but this just goes to show that Branson really can be done on a budget. These folks are feeding you and the price doesn't even show it in your stay. You'll always find clean rooms and the staff is super friendly. This place is always busy for a reason!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
West Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We can't wait to get back to Branson and Branson's Best. We have stayed there several times and each time has been a good experience. Good food, Clean rooms, great location, friendly staff. Glad to hear they have added an elevator for those who need it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Springfield, illinois, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I selected this hotel based on the reviews. We were not disappointed. The price was very reasonable for the central location in Branson. I prefer to spend my $ on other vacation activities. The evening desserts are a nice extra.

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I am actually in the room right now while writing this. I couldn't wait to give this place a great review. Breakfast and dessert are great but the rooms have us won over. They are extremely clean and quiet. The staff has been so nice and helpful. The hotel is in a great location! We leave in 2 days but we will absolutely stay here next time we come back!

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Branson's Best? Share your experiences!