We arrived and were greeted by a friendly person at the counter. Our room was clean. It was just ok. It was a little dated!!! Breakfast was just OK. They had the cobbler and cookies in the evening and it seemed like they tried hard, but it just didn't quite meet our expectations. I guess what really disappointed us the most was they advertised a pool and when we inquired about it, they said it was closed for the season. Closed??? It was hot that day.. WE always swim a little in the evenings for exercise after being in the car all day. They informed us that we could go to their other property three miles away and use that pool for free.. WE didn't want to drive three miles down the road to use the pool. If we wanted to do that, then they should have just put us at that property!!!!!! I really think you can find a lot better in Branson. WE were going to stay two nights but we just changed it to one.
- Also Known As:
- Branson`s Best Hotel
- Branson`s Best Hotel Branson
- Bransons Best Hotel Branson
- Bransons Best Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's Best is located in the heart of Branson with easy access to the shows, restaurants, golf, shopping, lakes and more. Nearby activities include Andy Williams, New Shanghai Theatre, Titanic Museum, and Mount Pleasant Winery. This motel features double queen, single king and suite rooms with electronic locks, wireless internet access, and hair dryer, iron/ironing board in each room. Other amenities include outdoor pool, hot deluxe breakfast plus cookies, ice cream and cobbler each evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Branson's Best reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.