my wife and I stayed here last Nov for 2 nights. It was clean, comfortable, and a good price. One of the things you will realize about Branson, is if you want a nice quiet sleep, you wont want to book a hotel on the main roads, as the traffic can be busy and will be noisy if you dont book a place off the main drag. The setting for this hotel is a half mile up out of the way with no traffic. Also, the location allows you a nice access road parallel to the main road, so you can can around some of the slow traffic. We will be booking here again when we go back this November. We love Branson for the shows, safeness, and the nice feel of a city that loves Veterans.
p.s. they do have a breakfast buffet which for some is a plus. we found it was a little cramped and the food was average, so for us we just grab something out, but this in no way will prevent us from staying in this place for all the other plus's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated and updated in 2012 and 2013 with an expanded Breakfast room and Patio area, Elevator, carpeting, luxurious pillow top mattresses, desks with ergonomic chairs, large capacity ice makers, big 40 inch HDTVs with Free HBO, refrigerators, microwaves, curved shower rods, room coffee makers, hair dryers, electronic door locks, 24 hour security system for guests safety, free Wi-Fi and a delicious hot breakfast in our Bon Appetit Bistro with scrambled eggs, fresh baked waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, cereals, donuts, toast, fruit, juices, coffee, tea and milk. Also, added a new guest laundry and eight luxurious King Suites with Sofas. In addition we added two large exterior Gazebos for outdoor dining and gathering places. Our large outdoor pool features tables with umbrellas, beach towels and a sun deck for tanning and relaxing. We are situated in a scenic and quiet location out of the heavy traffic and not far from the 76 Strip, Silver Dollar City, Shepherd of The Hills, the Titanic, Historic Downtown Branson, Branson Landing and Convention Center, Outlet Malls, Music Theaters, tourist attractions and popular restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Branson Yellow Rose Hotel Branson
- Bransons Yellow Rose Branson