Thank goodness we received a discounted rate otherwise this hotel is too overpriced for being #2 on trip advisor! Very disappointed; I expected more Decided to stay here since the reviews were so positive. Unfortunately, our 3 night visit was ok…. We’ve stayed at better hotels in Branson for the price & this one was really average! The only thing we enjoyed was the breakfast lady who always smiled, made excellent waffles & kept the breakfast area clean. Otherwise, you are better off staying at another hotel. First, this hotel is hard to get to….lack of signs coming from the strip & we missed our right turn every time! It’s in the back or in between some timeshares & hard to get to at night. Too far from the strip & shows! Second, the room was small- even though it had 2 queen beds. The “up-dated” room may have had new carpet & bedspreads but the mattress was uncomfortable. Bathroom is tiny! The shower was terrible & old. You had to lift up the spout & half the water wasn’t coming out of the showerhead. The water kept switching from cold to hot every 2 seconds; you can hear the ‘hissing’ noise from the shower! Our “mountain view” room in the back of the hotel faced an open parking lot directly across from a maintenance shop. So much for keeping your windows open! The hotel itself was very quiet but you could still hear people from the other rooms. The frig & microwave was a plus although the 1-cup coffee maker really needs to be replaced! It only makes a ½ cup of coffee & only 2 packs per room. The breakfast was all prepackaged! No fresh juice or fresh fruit (only watered down & canned); no yogurt or any healthy choices available. The highlight was asking the front desk for a tube of toothpaste since we forgotten ours; they didn’t have any!! No shower cap & a tiny bottle of shampoo. The amenities that you take for granted at any other hotel were not at this one! Cheap! Overall, the hotel was ok…but our 4 days in Branson were fun despite the rain. I would not stay at this place again. For a family ( babies to teens) you are better off staying at the Grand Country water park (grandcountry.com). This one is even better than castle rock! You can walk to the buffets, play games & eat pizza at the Fun Spot and watch a pretty good show (grand jubilee) even if you don’t like country music. Avoid the traffic and take the Yellow/blue/red routes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated and updated in 2012 and 2013 with an expanded Breakfast room and Patio area, Elevator, carpeting, luxurious pillow top mattresses, desks with ergonomic chairs, large capacity ice makers, big 40 inch HDTVs with Free HBO, refrigerators, microwaves, curved shower rods, room coffee makers, hair dryers, electronic door locks, 24 hour security system for guests safety, free Wi-Fi and a delicious hot breakfast in our Bon Appetit Bistro with scrambled eggs, fresh baked waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, cereals, donuts, toast, fruit, juices, coffee, tea and milk. Also, added a new guest laundry and eight luxurious King Suites with Sofas. In addition we added two large exterior Gazebos for outdoor dining and gathering places. Our large outdoor pool features tables with umbrellas, beach towels and a sun deck for tanning and relaxing. We are situated in a scenic and quiet location out of the heavy traffic and not far from the 76 Strip, Silver Dollar City, Shepherd of The Hills, the Titanic, Historic Downtown Branson, Branson Landing and Convention Center, Outlet Malls, Music Theaters, tourist attractions and popular restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Branson Yellow Rose Hotel Branson
- Bransons Yellow Rose Branson