The first impression of this hotel was great - the decor was beautiful and the room smelled so clean.
We had a King Suite and the bed was a pillow-top - but that's the problem. The mattress pad, which was also pillow top and the bottom sheet would not stay on the bed. With every turn and movement,
the pad and sheet came up and we would end up on bare mattress with the pad and sheet in a
bunch. As you can imagine, that is not a pleasant thought - wondering who else had slept on that bare mattress. Had a very difficult time sleeping both nights. We were with another couple who was in the room next door and they had the same problem.
They had a very nice breakfast, which was free to guests, but the room where they had tables and chairs was way too small for the number of people who tried to get breakfast there. If you waited very long after nine o'clock, the line for a table was out the door.
We looked at reviews on trip advisor before we chose this hotel and have a hard time beleiving that no one else had the 'bed' problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated and updated in 2012 and 2013 with an expanded Breakfast room and Patio area, Elevator, carpeting, luxurious pillow top mattresses, desks with ergonomic chairs, large capacity ice makers, big 40 inch HDTVs with Free HBO, refrigerators, microwaves, curved shower rods, room coffee makers, hair dryers, electronic door locks, 24 hour security system for guests safety, free Wi-Fi and a delicious hot breakfast in our Bon Appetit Bistro with scrambled eggs, fresh baked waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, cereals, donuts, toast, fruit, juices, coffee, tea and milk. Also, added a new guest laundry and eight luxurious King Suites with Sofas. In addition we added two large exterior Gazebos for outdoor dining and gathering places. Our large outdoor pool features tables with umbrellas, beach towels and a sun deck for tanning and relaxing. We are situated in a scenic and quiet location out of the heavy traffic and not far from the 76 Strip, Silver Dollar City, Shepherd of The Hills, the Titanic, Historic Downtown Branson, Branson Landing and Convention Center, Outlet Malls, Music Theaters, tourist attractions and popular restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Branson Yellow Rose Hotel Branson
- Bransons Yellow Rose Branson