“Great for families!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Twelve Oaks Inn to your Saves list
205 Schaefer Drive, Branson, MO 65616   |
Offers & Announcements
4 BEST DEAL!! CALL MOTEL!
Ranked #15 of 160 hotels in Branson
“Great for families!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

My family of 5 stayed in one of the 2-room family suites and it was perfect! Plenty of room for my 8, 6, and 4 year old. The breakfast was great, plenty for everyone even when it was busy. They had an outdoor movie screen set up for the guests one evening, we got back too late to enjoy but I thought that was great! My children loved the pool, even after an entire day at White Water the motel pool was "more fun" I was told. The only issue we had was when we returned Saturday night, all the parking in front of our room was taken. My husband asked the front desk if we could park in an unmarked spot near the door and they agreed. Other than that, no problems. Friendly staff, affordable, and CLEAN!!! What more could you ask for? I'll stay there on my next trip to Branson.

• Stayed July 2013
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Twelve Oaks Inn, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear KelliMoore12, Thanks for staying with us during your most recent visit to Branson. We value your business and are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, affordable rates, swimming pool, breakfast and friendly staff :) Hopefully next time you will be able to enjoy our movie night in the park :) We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip. Thanks for the great review!

335 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Claremore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

The staff was friendly. Room was clean. Breakfast was okay. There were donuts, toast, bagels, biscuits and gravy, cereal and fruit cocktail. Disappointed that they didn't have waffles. Pool looked clean. This is just a basic motel. Wouldn't stay here again, nothing stood out for us as excellent. Still searching for the one place in Branson that we love to stay at.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Ckerr_1999, Thanks for staying with us during your most recent visit to Branson. We value your business and I am sorry that you did not thoroughly enjoy your stay. We are a family owned and operated motel and strive to be clean and affordable for all families. We are basic, but do offer more amenities than most motels in our class and price range. We hope that you would change your mind and try us out again in the future.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had a golf trip to Branson and our group picked this hotel. Had a slight issue on our reservation, but it was resolved prior to check in.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
The only negatives I have for this location and they are minor are there was not enough
plug in outlets for our laptops and other chargers in the room. The shower was ok if you where 5ft tall, other wise you where kneeling down to shower if you where taller than that.
When I come back to Branson, this will be my first choice of hotels.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Steve R., Thanks for staying with us during your most recent golf trip to Branson. We value your business and are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, affordable rates and friendly staff :) I'm sorry that you did not enjoy our shower heads, we are looking into finding a way to fix the height. As far as the outlets in the rooms, we do have 3 port extension cords that you can check out from the office for the next time you come :) We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip. Thanks again!

Fremont nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I have to admit, I was a little hesitant to stay here. I couldn't believe a decent hotel could be this cheap! I was pleasantly surprised! The staff were friendly and eager to help. Our room was decent sized and super clean! One of the cleanest hotel rooms I have stayed in. Yes, the bed was a little hard but they do have a foam overlay if you ask. The only complaint I can think of is that a couple of mornings, my shower wasn't very hot. Not cold by any means, just warm. I was showering at prime time in the morning, so I can let that slide. Every day we had four bath towels--At any other hotel I have had to ask for this. Breakfast was nice--toast, oatmeal, sausage gravy, donuts, juice, milk and cereal. The pool was nice--very clean, nice tables with umbrellas. Lots of ice machines and pop vending. Great location-- just off of the main drag. Definitely DO NOT worry about why the price is so low!! Super place!!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Robyngilligan, Thanks for taking a chance and staying with us during your most recent visit to Branson. We value your business and are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, affordable rates, free continental breakfast and friendly staff :) Sorry that you did not have constant hot water. I have checked our water heaters to ensure they were working properly and turned up the temp so everyone will have adequate hot water. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip. Thanks for the great review!

Afton, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My best friend and I discovered this great motel on a girls getaway in May 2012, double full beds...very nice beds and clean room, very friendly staff....then for New Years Eve my hubby and I called for reservations at last minute in a King room with couch...love the room...it was very clean, love the bed as we have a hard bed at home, very quiet which we love, breakfast was very good also...very convenient to all the fun things to do! We just got home today from another weekend getaway....this time in a single queen....very clean room and again very comfortable bed! This was first time using the pool and it was nice also! There is a new extreme racing track across the street from motel and we didn't hear any noise from it. We are planning and booking a family vacation this week for summer 2014....taking our 3 grown and married children, their spouses' and four grandchildren for a week vacation...going to book 2 of the 3 queen bed suites. Check in and out is always quick and easy and they are very helpful if any questions about things to do in town,etc! Would recommend this motel every time.....save your money for attractions and shows....stay at the best motel....Twelve Oaks Inn.

P.S. we have been to Branson many times and stayed at higher priced motels usually...but not anymore!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Purpleprincess6785, Thanks for staying with us during your most recent visit to Branson. We value your business and are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, outdoor pool, affordable rates and friendly staff :) We look forward to seeing you again With your family in our family suites :) Thanks for the great review!

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We had a Great Time Will do a return visit as soon as we can !! Great Value Clean Nice people. Great coffee. Super location. Not much more to say it's the best. Our first time to Branson and loved it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Macktrucks, Thanks for staying with us during your most recent visit to Branson. We value your business and are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, affordable rates and friendly staff :) We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip. Thanks for the great review!

Carter Lake, IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were great, price was great. Employees were nice and ready to help. It is located on the yellow route and sits very close to the strip. What more could you ask for? I read a review that the shower head is a lil short which is corredt but I am 6'4" and almost 300lbs. and had no problem showering

• Stayed June 2013
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Twelve Oaks Inn, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear stephendebolt, Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your recent vacation to Branson. We value your business and are always happy to hear that you enjoyed our affordable rates, clean rooms and friendly staff :) Also many thanks for telling others about our showers....its very hard to please everyone :) Many thanks for the wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip!

Jennifer Moore

Been to Twelve Oaks Inn? Share your experiences!