“It was the worst place I've ever stayed in!” 1 of 5 stars

You added Midwest Inn to your Saves list
Midwest Inn
730 South Highway 165, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #129 of 150 Hotels in Branson
“It was the worst place I've ever stayed in!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The room was filled with stale cigarette smoke stench. Bathroom floors stained. Carpet frayed. Mildew on bathroom ceiling. Shower had buildup of some sort on the fixtures. Missing one of the light fixtures in the bathroom and that light did not work. The staff was friendly but I felt really ripped off. I payed over $50 for a room that was only worth at the most $20.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were pleased with the service and the owners, great price for rooms and the pool was cooool! We will stay there again!!! The location was awesome not far from hwy 76, the money we saved on a room we were able to do extra things (shows) all in all we had a great time! (Thanks midwest your the best)

• Stayed August 2013
House Springs, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The hotel is very convenient without all the strip traffic. It is an older hotel but is clean and comfortable. The pool was relaxing and never crowded. The VERY BEST part of the stay is the staff! We have been to Branson numerous times and stayed in various hotels none of them had a more friendly or courteous staff then the Midwest Inn. It is so unique to find a hotel where the staff really treats you like they appreciate your business and have a sincere desire to make your stay memorable. Midwest Inn gets my highest rating for their awesome customer service. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will stay here for all our future visits.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Garland, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and i stayed at the Midwest inn and we were treated the best. It was very clean and the staff made us feel very at home. It was a comfortable stay and i advise anyone stopping in to vacation in Branson to stay here. Wonderful experience and we would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Williamsville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The hotel was conveniently located near the strip and alternate routes and not far from Table Rock Dam. There were a few donuts, cereal, juice and coffee for breakfast. The hotel was clean, comfortable and quiet. The owners were very kind, available and responsive to every request. Although the hotel is older and in need of some repairs everything was in working order and it was a good value for the price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel had good reviews which is how I decide where to stay. This hotel is located off the strip but within driving to everywhere we wanted to go. We arrive in the evening after shopping most of the day. Parking lot had a lot of building materials in parking spaces. Check in went fine. Room was on the 2nd floor the door wouldn't lock and was not shutting properly. I went down to get help at the front desk he came up and worked on the door until it finally would lock. The carpet was dingy, stains on the ceiling, the bed spread, and carpet. Air conditioner cycled continually so we didn't sleep well. The next morning I had to go down for towels, he had to go locate some waited about 15 minutes so I checked on the breakfast options. There was only a few donuts and coffee not what others had posted they had. Probably would not stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Mendon, Il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I used this motel 3 times last year. In fact, I followed the new managers to this location; they are super. I have stayed with them at another motel on the strip. You cannot beat the service and room for the price charge. The rooms are clean, comfortable and fresh smelling. The new managers greet you with a smile and are anxious to please and help to make your stay pleasant. The Continental breakfast includes hot cereals, bagels English Muffins, toast, butter & jams, coffee and tea. The cold portion includes yogurt, mixed fruit cups, juice and fresh donuts daily. The motel lobby is undergoing a complete renovation and will really be super inviting when finished. They will be starting on redoing the rooms. I really appreciate the very hot water in the rooms for tub soaking after a long day out and about. I requested a microwave and frig in the room and it sure was handy, when staying a week or more. I haven't been there to use the pool, but it's in a nice location, as is the motel. It's off the beaten path, quiet and yet close enough to everything, just a few minutes away with handy access to the alternate routes.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Midwest Inn? Share your experiences!