“Nice quite place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Brick House Hotel

Save Saved
You added The Brick House Hotel to your Saves list
The Brick House Hotel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2651 Shepherd of the Hills Expy, Branson, MO 65616 (Formerly Welcome Inn)   |
Special Price
Celebrate our win & $AVE!
Ranked #24 of 159 hotels in Branson
Ruston, Louisiana
“Nice quite place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Very nice place to stay. Its off the main drag of 76 on the blue route. Clean up to date rooms with microwave, hair dryer, coffee maker and mini frig. The staff was friendly and the price was good for someone who is on a budget and looking for a good get away place to go. I will be back to stay with the brick house soon for my next get away.

• Stayed April 2013
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Guest from Louisiana,
Thanks you so much for taking the time to comment about your stay at the Brick House Hotel in Branson. I appreciate your time and opinion as much as your patronage. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and I hope you visit us again on your next stay in Branson.

98 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
St. Louis, MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We chose this hotel for a quick trip to Branson during their Christmas events. Something about the hotel creeped me out. I'm not sure what it was, but I had trouble sleeping. Maybe because we were on the first floor with the parking lot right outside the window?

When I started the bathtub for my daughter, the water came out rusty looking. I was a bit disgusted, but I googled it and found that it wasn't a big deal. The water then ran clear the rest of the stay.

The decor was updated, which was nice. It's also smoke free and I really appreciated that. We didn't care of the free breakfast and keep in mind there is no indoor pool. All together, it was a great value, but something about it was off with me.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear St. Louis Guest,
I always love to hear how we are doing from our valued guest. Any feedback good or bad can be learned from and allows us to grow. I'm happy that you rated our value and service as excellent and that you found our rooms and property nicely updated and appreciated the smoke free atmosphere. We do our best to make sure each guest is happy, comfortable and satisfied with their stay here at the Brick House Hotel. Unfortunately, the rest of your review is not geared toward a specific area that we can improve on, only a 'feeling' that you had personally so I won't be able to respond or provide feedback on your opinion of an average rating. I do, however, hope that you will return and stay with us again. I can provide you with a comfortable room away from the parking lot at your request. It would be my pleasure to try to turn your opinion of us from average to excellent. As you've said in your review, we are a good value! Best Wishes. Peggy Heiser, Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Best hotel in branson it has the best service I've had at a hotel. I am always out of town for work and stay at drury often and this is by far better than it. It had a great breakfast room and if i ever needed something the staff would assist me immediately im definitely coming background

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your opinion. I appreciate the time you have taken to let others know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to help make our guest comfortable and satisfied. Please come see us again.
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Stayed over Easter weekend and the hotel is conveniently located on Shepherd of the Hills Expressway with easy access to the access roads and avoiding 76. Room was lovely and staff was so nice and helpful. Took out dog and room was next to the stairwell which was helpful. We have no complaints and were very happy with our choice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Kansas City guest,
Thank you for staying with us and we are glady you will be back! Your room being beside the exit access was no accident. We have only a few designated pet rooms and they were placed with convenience of our guest in mind. Easily accessible for our pet owners yet out of the way for our non pet room guest to minimize disturbance. We're so happy these small details enhanced your comfort. Please come stay with us again.
Peggy Heier
Bonner Springs, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I had booked another hotel and when we got there we found out they had shut down so we ended up at this hotel. They were very decent priced so I honestly wasn't expecting anything fancy or superb. But I was wrong. It was an amazing hotel and stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are VERY clean! We got a 2 queen room (the cheapest they had bc we are on a budget, babies are expensive!) and it had a mini ridge, microwave and flat screen tv. It had a little table with a couple chairs. The mattress was comfortable. Some other things that are nice but never really thought about is that they provide a black washcloth for "Make-up", all women know when you take off make up it can destroy the white ones. I forgot my body soap at home and theirs is actually decent. It lathers up and doesn't dry or break my skin out. (dang the redhead sensitive skin!). I'm one of those people that sleep with a fan and of course I forgot mine but the "fan" option on the AC/Heat unit was sufficient for me to have a good nights sleep. The breakfast served was nice, waffle iron for you to make your own fresh waffles, fruit, cereal, milk, orange and apple juice. They do have an elevator. A lot of the other hotels in that same price point didn't. My doctor has me on strict orders of no stairs (high risk pregnancy) so this was very important to me. It is not on "The Strip" which i really liked because I didn't have to fight traffic to get in and out of the hotel parking lot but only took a couple minutes to get to the strip. I highly recommend The Brick House Hotel!!! This hotel was much better than some hotels I've stayed in and paid over $100 a night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Kansas Guest,
I was thrilled to read your enthusiastic endorsement of The Brick House Hotel. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with others. I'm happy you appreciated the smallest of details such as the soap and the make-up cloths. We have a wonderful staff and it is our pleasure to provide as much comfort and service as possible. I hope to see you again when visiting Branson.
Joplin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This hotel is great. The entire hotel is no smoking. The towels don't stink, the bedding doesn't stink--nothing smells like a lot of hotels that allows smoking in some rooms. The staff were the friendliest that I have ever seen. They went out of their way to accommodate us on everything that we asked. The price was great as well as the location. I will never stay anywhere else while in Branson. Give them a try, they are amazing.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind review. To be called the "Best In Branson" is quite an honor. My staff and I thank you so much for the positive feedback. We love our guests! It's our pleasure to be of service. Please come back and tell your friends.
Sincerely Peggy Heiser
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Very good value. Clean room with updated interior and comfy bed. Very quiet and off the strip but easy access to everything. Biscuits and gravy were very good at breakfast. They let us check in early without blinking. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed March 2013
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm so happy you enjoyed your room, the service and the breakfast. We're fortunate to have a great location and I'm happy you found it easy to access all of your sites while you were here. We look forward to your next visit. :)
Kindly,
Peggy Heiser

Been to The Brick House Hotel? Share your experiences!