“The entire family was laughing!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“The entire family was laughing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was at the Comedy Hypnosis show on Thursday night - the show excellent. My husband, who is not a "show goer" laughed all during the show. Even the kids enjoyed it. This show is clean family fun - and the kids have already asked to go back.
When we were first got there we were weren't sure what we were going into - the theater is pretty run down on the outside and a little on the inside, but Jecobie's assistant was very cheerful and friendly when she greeted us by the box office, and gave us a rundown about dinner, and the prize drawing.
We moved into the theater, found our seats and didn't have to wait for dinner - the buffet was waiting for us! Warm food, friendly guy standing at the buffet making sure everyone was taken care of - the entire staff made us feel like we were the only people at the show, and they were like this to everyone in the theater.
I loved the show!! The routines were family funny - everyone in my family was laughing - the missing numbers, the napkins - loved it all! Don't want to give all the details - in case you are reading this and want to see it - but I will say over and over again - my ENTIRE family loved it!!!!
We already have plans to visit the show again in the fall - The next time - we are going on stage!

Visited June 2013

Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Great Entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I wanted to go to a comedy show, and chose to go see Jecobie Roberts. I let my husband choose the show, and this was the one he wanted to see. We were a little skeptical because the theater it was in was a little run down. Once the show got started, it was entertaining, and a great time. I laughed so hard I cried. We were lucky enough to be there on a night with a couple of great characters from Texas, and they made the show unforgettable. Some question whether the hypnosis was real or not, and I don't really care, it was hilarious, and Jecobie puts on a great show.

Visited May 2013
Urbana, Illinois
“Jecobie Roberts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My wife and I just returned from Branson. If you every go to Branson and miss Jecobie show you will have missed the funniest show on earth. I have never laughed so hard in all my live. When we go back we will see her show again again.

Larry Elliott

Visited May 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
“still not a believer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I did not think this was comedy. It is possible one of the volunteers was actually hypnotized but I am not convinced. However, what annoyed me more was that the audience, who had paid to be there, had to listen to her, Jecobie's, theories on: 6 corporations that control the U.S. government and U.S. media; certain spraying being done by the government; remote viewing as fact; and the advisability of contributing to animal rescue. I paid to be entertained not to listen to her theories. Moreover, she many times said during the show that her show, and in fact, Branson itself, was for family entertainment. I do not think asking young men who are allegedly hypnotized to simulate birth/labor as well as nursing imaginary babies at the breast is family entertainment--not for kids.

Visited March 2013
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Very Entertaining!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I've been to see Jecobie's show a few times now and every show is very entertaining. It's different every time because of the different volunteers, so you never see the same show twice. This show is clean fun too, so it is a great show for families to enjoy!

Visited November 2012