“Fast food with gourmet food quality” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 325 Restaurants in Branson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Description: One of three Missouri locations.
Description: One of three Missouri locations.
Branson, Missouri
“Fast food with gourmet food quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

FIrst time I have been to Freddy's. The food is out of this world. Some of the best fast food I've had. The hamburgers are home style and the French fries are awesome. My son had onion rings and he loved them. Service was excellent. The place is upscale and clean. Best of all it is very near our new home!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kimberling City, Missouri
“Thank You Freddy for coming to Branson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My wife and I are from Wichita, Kansas, where Freddy's got started. One day we spoke to Freddy in Wichita, and ask about the possibility of locating to Branson. The following year we seen Freddy at a west Wichita location doing a spot announcement for the restaurant. We thanked him at that time for placing a store in Branson. If you have never experienced the regular Freddy Burger, and fries, it is a must. Believe me, you will want a Freddy's near your home. For desert you might also like to try one of their concrete, or regular sundae. They have a Hawaiian that has stawbeeries, pinnapple, nuts and wiped cream over the ice cream. It is a must visit and the pricing is very very reasonable for individual or family.

St. George, Utah
“Very sweet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I tried the frozen custard here before trying Andy's. My first impression of Freddy's was that it was so very sweet. This might appeal to many people, but I wanted more frozen custard flavor.

Wichita Falls, Texas
“Not Very Clean”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Over priced and not very clean. The "steakburger" rather fatty. Complicated menu you have to ask to get a burger with everything.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gaffney, South Carolina
“I think they use MSG”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Both of us that ate there felt bad later in the evening with the same symptoms. The food was good; however, we believe they use MSG to keep the lettuce fresh, which caused us both to have reactions, and not good ones.