“Good family fun.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #140 of 149 Theater & Concerts in Branson
3 attraction reviews
“Good family fun.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The show was good and funny. The actors and actresses are "on" all evening adding to the fun we thought. They did a great job. The food is just ok.

EL RENO
25 attraction reviews
“It has potential”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I think the idea behind this is really great, it just needs some fine tuning to make it a really great show. First I was disappointed with the seating arrangement. We have six people in our family--my husband and I and our four kids (ages 14, 13, and 12 year old twins). When we bought the tickets, they were aware of the kids' ages, because we were asked for pricing purposes, I assume. However, they don't have tables that can seat 6 people. Our children were at one table, while my husband and I were at a different table with a couple that we didn't know. Granted, our kids were at the next table over, but our expectation was to enjoy the performance as a family. The food left a lot to be desired. We had chicken parmesan, baked potato, corn, cole slaw, and a dinner roll. Everything was overdone and the cole slaw was in the middle of the plate so it wasn't cold for long. I didn't care for the dessert, chocolate mousse, at all. When the play began, they turned the lights off, so eating dinner was nearly impossible. There wasn't any kind of illumination at all, so we couldn't see our plates. Each table had a pitcher of water on it, but if you wanted anything else to drink you had to get it yourself at the bar, which was only open before the show started and during intermission. The actors in the play were also our waiters and waitresses, so we never really got a break from the play even during intermission. I just felt like it was a little too much.

Also, I'm a gift shop-aholic and bought something from every show we went to. However, the gift shop at this show was literally in a a closet, so it was impossible to browse. You just had to go to a window and tell them what you want. I'd rather be able to pick things up and hold them before I make a decision instead of ordering it at a window like it's a Happy Meal.

Overall, I like the concept and the script and acting were pretty good, so I gave it a 3. With a little bit of work, this could eventually be a Branson Fave.

“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We found this place on TA as close to another attraction we visited. It was great. We called ahead and when we went by to pick up our tickets we missed the building. We called and the staff came outside and waived us in. They even let us have a peak inside the theatre hours in advance.

The actors were great and they were friendly during the pre-show meet and greet. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxed fun show. The food was good and the cast doing double duty as servers just made the production more fun. We loved it and will return.
Thanks to the cast.

Branson, Missouri, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Great laughs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

The characters all interacted with the audience which made it even more fun than just watching. We saw "Marriage is Murder" and really enjoyed it. Definitely family friendly and an enjoyable evening. The only reason I gave it a "very good" rating was because my chicken (Parmesan) was a little hard to cut. The knife just wasn't very sharp. Otherwise, yummy dinner and wonderful show. We'll be back for sure!

Warrensburg, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

A fun night. This is the second time I have gone here and will probably go again. The food is ok. The Bloody Murder cocktail is really good.

Visited July 2013

Been to Ozark Murder Mysteries? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ozark Murder Mysteries, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.