“GREAT PLACE!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 314 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We are an authentic Indian restaurant with guest satisfaction as our goal. We offer fine dining, great service and a wonderful atmosphere. We are across from the Walmart on Highway 76 in beautiful Branson, MO. Please let us know that you saw us here on Trip Advisor. We look forward to serving you, soon!
Kansas
“GREAT PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Visited Branson, MO and saw the Indian Restaurant and my wife and I ate there for dinner. The service was the best and the food was awesome. We ordered Samosas for Appetizers and they were hot and tasty! We have ate samosas at restaurants and most of the time they are luke warm, but these Samosas were hot. Dinner was made ast we ordered it and it was delicious! Staff was very nice and the servers were the best. Thank you for a awesome dinner! We will be back again when we are in Branson.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My friend & I found this place one night & gave it a try. I'm so glad we did, the food & service was excellent. We had Chicken Tandori & Shrimp Marsala, we shared & had plenty left over for lunch the next day. The flat breads are do delicious, they come with different dipping sauces. We went back again the same week. I'm hoping to visit again before I go home, can't get enough of this place.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Fast and fair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

We were in Branson over Labor Day. Way too much traffic. Stopped here. Had only Buffett. No menu. Food was good and quick but not much variety.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Conway, Arkansas
“great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My family and I ate here on a recent trip, and we enjoyed it very much. My wife is just starting to eat Indian food, so she went with something more traditional, chicken tika misala and loved it. I had the chicken madras and it was very tasty, although it wasn't as spicy as I have had elsewhere. They were accomodating to my six year old by making chicken nuggets and fries. My thirteen year old ordered the same thing, but tried my wife's and my food and loved it. The servers were friendly and helpful. The restaurant seemed clean and well kept. We will be eating here again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arkansas
“Wonderful food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I tried the Vegetable Pakoras for an appetizer, they were crispy and positively blissful. For a main entree I had the Lamb Tikki Marsala, it was very tender and served in a wonderful cream sauce. The wait staff is very attentive. It may seem a little pricey but in reality the entrees will serve at least two so it is well worth the money.

• Visited August 2012