“Extreme pleasure!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Tifton, Georgia, United States
10 attraction reviews
“Extreme pleasure!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

While visiting Branson, Mo, I had asked my husband about riding the Vigilante Zip Line. He thought I was crazy!!! I am afraid of heights and, having nothing enclosed around me, he thought I had lost my mind!! If you are adventurous, you need to ride this!!! You sit in a chair, not harnasses. Once you are released, the speed is on. This ride only takes 60 seconds, but it runs approximately 50 MPH, going over 160 acre farm site. I have never done anything like this before, but I would do it again!!!!! It was amazing to look out and see nature under you. If you are in Branson, try it!! I am sure it is not for everyone, but, if I can do it, anyone can!!!

Visited October 2012

Houston, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Best Thing we did during our Branson Vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

This had to be the coolest thing we did during our week long stay, and it took a 73 year old to get us motivated to go! I agree that it is not the longest or scariest out there, but it was a blast! You can find coupons in some of the local coupon books that saves $5/person. Most importantly, you feel safely harnessed and there is no huge "drop" feeling when they open the gates to let you go. The stopping is a little harrowing, just because of the sound of hitting the springs. We all loved it sooo much, we are going again tomorrow--not taking our own cameras, we are just going to enjoy the ride and let them take the pictures. Now, we just have to remember the smile!

Visited August 2012
18 attraction reviews
“Pricey, but fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

For $30 I'd hoped for a bit more, but it was a fun ride. This one is more geared towards tourists who wanna have a little thrill as opposed to nature and adrenaline buffs who want to do the longer, more expensive trips. You ride an elevator to the top and ride down strapped into a little seat, so a lot of the scariness is lessened. The ride down lasts about a minute, and is very scenic and fun. And they actually have a person take your picture as you go down, not an automated camera that takes a gross picture when you hit a certain mark. They zoom in on you or your whole group when you go look at the pictures, so you have a bunch of options if you want to buy pictures.

Visited August 2012
5 attraction reviews
“Kind of expensive, but fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

This was our first zip line ever. It was kind of expensive (like everything else in branson) in my opinion for how long it lasted. It was only a couple of minutes, but you move very fast. It was definitely fun though. Get ready for the stop at the end. Your harness runs into a spring at the end of the cable to stop you. The end is loud and you fly forward to where you are facing the sky for a second. It has a great view though.

Visited July 2012
Tulsa
9 attraction reviews
“Vigilante Extreme ZipRider Exceeded Expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

A fast, fun and surprisingly controllable ride awaits you at the top of Inspiration Tower. The employees are so kind when you arrive at the top of Inspiration Tower. Take the time to chat with them. They are glad to show you some points of interest while you wait for your ride. When it was my time to ride, they pointed out that the ride is controllable by holding out and cupping one hand or the other for resistance on the long ride to the bottom. If you hold out both hands, you will slow down. If you hold out your left hand, you will turn left and speed up depending on your body size. I would love to go again to film it. If you take a camera, hold on dearly to it. Go on the ZipRider. Especially if you can get a coupon to the top. You might check into this!

Visited April 2012

Been to Vigilante Extreme ZipRider? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Vigilante Extreme ZipRider, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.