“A Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lilleys' Landing Resort & Marina

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
Lilleys' Landing Resort & Marina
You added Lilleys' Landing Resort & Marina to your Saves list
367 River Lane, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #39 of 65 Specialty Lodging in Branson
Liberty, Missouri
“A Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have been staying at Lilley's Landing for the past 8 years. We usually go to Branson twice a year, and one time is just to fish for trout. Lilley's is well maintained, has a fabulous fishing dock, is located close to Hiway 76, but far enough away to be in the country. We strongly recommend it .

Ed and Mary Gilliland

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Meggielil, Public Relations Manager at Lilleys' Landing Resort & Marina, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you so much for your review of Lilleys' Landing! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. And we're so pleased to hear you enjoy your stays with us! We're so thankful for great guests like you all!

Tight lines!
The Lilleys

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Quincy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Our last visit to Lilleys was great - as usual. We have been coming to Lilleys for several years and have always left very satisified with the stay. The rooms - boating facilities - service from the staff have always been great.

I would like to especially thank the young man the helped me on our last visit. I'm sorry I did not get his name but maybe he will remember me. I recently received a fly rod and have no experience with one. I brought it to the office and he tied the leader on (showing me the proper way to do it) he also picked out a few flies - indicators etc and explained how to use them. A couple of days later I needed oil for my bass boat and when I asked him about it - he asked what type of oil. I was not sure so he called the marina that does my maint back home - determined what I needed and put it in my boat. Wow - this young man was a great help for me.

I just wanted to take a few minutes to recognize your great staff. All have been a lot of help and they make me feel at home when in Branson. Curtis is always a wealth of information too.

Thanks - see you next year as we have already made our reservations. Still working on the fly rod. Someday maybe I'll get it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Meggielil, Public Relations Manager at Lilleys' Landing Resort & Marina, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! We so appreciate you taking the time to tell about your experience here at Lilleys' Landing. So glad to hear you had another delightful stay with us! I'll be sure to pass on a thank you to our staff one of which probably helped you during your stay. We are blessed to have the great job of serving wonderful guests like yourself! Thanks so much for coming!
Edmond, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed at Lilley's Landing at the recommendation of a Missouri State Park Employee. (Locals Always Know THE BEST PLACES). I still can't get over the cleanliness of our lakefront cabin. No trash anywhere on the property except in the well maintained trash bins as it should be. We were impressed that it was non-smoking in the cabins, no stale tobacco smell anywhere. Our experience has been that isn't always the case. (some places might say no smoking but mysteriously our rooms manage to smell like a smoking room. Which is A DEAL BREAKER every time for us. We will not compromise. No offense to smokers, I don't mean to imply they are less of a person, it's just for us it makes us sick to smell it.) The staff at Lilley's Landing was knowledgeable, friendly and exceeded our expectations. This was our first trout fishing experience and they took the time to teach us what we would need to get started. We have found our happy place. It's got everything we wanted: a super clean place to stay, fishing dock, smart dock personnel, lake access, Branson without the glitz, just glorious, quiet, Ozark heaven. It's going to be our annual fall vacation from now on. Possibly more often than that if I have my way. Thank you Lilley's Landing personnel for making our Missouri vacation a great one.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Meggielil, Public Relations Manager at Lilleys' Landing Resort & Marina, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! We are glad to hear you all had a great stay with us. Hope you caught some trout and got to enjoy the Fall leaves turning too. We are thankful for our little spot on Taneycomo and are honored to share it with you all! We'll see you next time!
Papillion, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

First impressions are lasting ones. The employees at Lilly’s Landing are very friendly and will do anything to make you feel like you’re at home. My father in law and myself are novice trout fishers-- that’s where Curtis came in. He gave us many pointers and tips for good trout fishing. He went above and beyond to make sure we had a good fishing experience.
The rental boats are very well kept up and are reasonably priced. Combine these things with the amazing scenery and it makes for an awesome time. We were not even actual guests of the lodge, but we were treated wonderfully. We will definitely be back next time!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Meggielil, Public Relations Manager at Lilleys' Landing Resort & Marina, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
So glad to hear you enjoyed a boat rental from our marina! Thanks so much for taking time to write a review. Curtis is a wonderful asset we hope to keep for as long as we can! So thankful for him and his helpfulness to our guests. We hope you enjoyed your trout fishing experience and maybe we'll see you again next time!

Thanks again!
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We've been brnging our family to Lilly's at least once a year for the past 18 years. We've tried the other local fishing resorts but alway come back to Lilly's. The folks are helpful and friendly and the rooms are clean and well kept. Our last visit was the first weekend in August. his time our children are married or in college and we brought our English Mastiff as well.
Lilly's is close enough to the Branson strip, that if you want to go to the shows or visit the attractions it is an easy 5 minute drive up the hill. Once you're done pushing, shoving, paying, waiting, and enjoying all the strip has to offer you can retreat to Lilly's, grab a cold beverage and a fishing pole and enjoy the peace and quiet Tannycomo has to offer. You don't even need a fishing pole. All of the cabins have equipped kitchens and grills outside. There are horseshoe pits and a swimming pool but the main attraction is the fishing. Lilly's has boats for rent or you can bring your own. Their dock crew will let you in on what the fish are biting and guide you in the right direction or you can hire a guide to take you to the lunkers. If you're not into boating, the dock is a great place to hang out and fish. Each slip has a chair and each end has a bench to fish from. It's also a great place to meet and visit with othr residents.
Lilly's is a great place where you can go to AND get away from it all.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thanks so much for your great review of Lilleys' Landing Resort & Marina! We appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback. So glad you all have enjoyed our little spot on Lake Taneycomo for so many years and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Oh and I love the picture of your furry friend!

Thanks again,
Centralia, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I have been staying at Lilley's Landing at least once a weekend every year since 2003! It is a family tradition that his family started years ago and we plan to continue on with our own family. Every year we look forward to our fall visit to Branson, but I think we are all truely just looking forward to our visit at Lilley's! When my husband and I decided to get married on June 1 of this year there was no argument as to how we would spend our honeymoon which was at Lilley's of course! We are not avid trout fishermen but do enjoy the beauty of Lake Taneycomoe and spent at least two evenings out on the dock with a bottle of wine enjoying the cool breezes and beautiful views. Our teen daughter looks forward to the pickup games of basketball with her aunts and uncles in the fall and is really looking forward to the day that the weather is warm enough during one of our stays to enjoy the pool. Lilley's is a dog friendly resort and it is great fun meeting and greeting the other guests with their furry little companions. We have two westies that love to travel along with us and it is a great relief to not have to worry about them at a kennel. Although we won't be making the visit this fall due to a family wedding we are very much so looking forward to a visit in 2013 and will probably throw a summer 2013 excursion to Lilley's in just for good measure.

If you are looking for an upscale hotel experience this is not for you, there are plenty of places on the strip for that. The pictures on trip advisor paint an acurate portrait of what to expect. This is a fishing resort. However, if you are looking for a great place to enjoy your family this is the place for you! The cabins are comfortable and efficient. I'm not a fan of the bedding so I bring my own, however unless I am planning a stay at a top hotel I have learned to bring my own bedding most anywhere. I can't say enough about the Lilley's experience!!! I love having my early morning coffee on the dock. I love the smell of breakfast being cooked at the various cabins around me. I love the friendliness of all of the other Lilley's guests. I could spend an entire day just sitting on the deck and walking my dogs on the docks. The carefully manicured and lush landscaping all around Lilley's is almost as breathtaking as the views of the fall foliage along lake Taneycomoe. You can tell that the Lilley family puts a lot of love into their resort and that just makes the visit all the more enjoyable. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Meggielil, Public Relations Manager at Lilleys' Landing Resort & Marina, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review of Lilleys' Landing! We are so grateful for faithful customers like you! So glad your family has enjoy your many trips to our resort and marina and we look forward to your future visits. We hope the family wedding goes smooth this Fall! Take care and again thank you so much for your great review!
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I enjoyed my stay and would stay again. The biggest problem is booking a trip far enough in advance so that they have rooms available. The cook breeze off of Lake Taneycomo's 50 degree year round temperature allowed me to enjoy sitting out on the balcony on 100 degree plus days.

I went to fish for trout and caught 7 Rainbow but I wasnt able to catch any off of the dock. If you ever take a trip to Branson, do yourself a favor and stay at a place like Lilleys and introduce yourself to Taneycomo trout fishing.

Room Tip: If Lilley's is booked try one of the others like Cooper Creek.