We stayed there the few days after Christmas in 2012. Being located right next to the Tanger Outlet was nice. Compared to a few other hotels I did not like the location but it wasn't bad. Staff was always friendly and had a smile on their faces. I choice the Camden because they advertised a hot breakfast. We stayed 3 nights and only ate their breakfast once. It was a good continental breakfast but was not what I expected when advertised as a hot breakfast.
The cobbler in the evening was a nice treat. We only did this once too but only because we had plenty of sweets and treats throughout the day at Silver Dollar City.
The air conditioner/heater was a little tricky. It was either blowing air that was too hot or too cold. Unfortunately I had a cold at the time so that along with the ac/heater unit made sleeping uncormfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn International
- Cobblestone Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden Hotel & Conference is conveniently located off Hwy 76, just steps away from Tanger Outlet Center. This hotel features a 6,000 sq. ft. convention center with 400 seats, suitable for almost any group event. With the conveniences of a prime location, elevators, in-house laundry facilities, indoor corridors, indoor swimming pool, free wireless internet, plus hot, deluxe breakfast and cookies, cobbler and ice cream every evening- you simply cannot go wrong when you choose to stay at this Branson lodging favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Camden Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.