This was a family trip with three generations. We had three ajoining rooms, all were very clean and comfortable. We had 2 double queen rooms and a king with microwave and small refrigerator. The morning breakfast was more than adaquate with fresh waffles, scrambled eggs and bisquits and sausage gravy. They were just below the Krispy Kreme and had fresh donuts every morning. The staff was always helpful with directions and knowledgeable information
The location is excellent, just off hwy 76 and by the Tanger outlet malls, close to most of the branson attractions. The low price made this an excellent value and I would not hesitate to return and recommend to friends.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn International
- Cobblestone Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden Hotel & Conference is conveniently located off Hwy 76, just steps away from Tanger Outlet Center. This hotel features a 6,000 sq. ft. convention center with 400 seats, suitable for almost any group event. With the conveniences of a prime location, elevators, in-house laundry facilities, indoor corridors, indoor swimming pool, free wireless internet, plus hot, deluxe breakfast and cookies, cobbler and ice cream every evening- you simply cannot go wrong when you choose to stay at this Branson lodging favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Camden Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.