Located in walking distance to Tanger Mall.The hotel is clean,bed was comfortable,excellent place to stay in Branson.We stayed in 302 which was a king and had a balcony,(shared balcony,but great for a smoker)all rooms do not have a balcony you need to ask for it.The room was $65.00 a night and the cleanliness is well worth that.Employees were great.Breakfast buffet with eggs and gravy and biscuits (free).Evening cobbler,ice cream and cookies(free).More than you would expect for $65.00.Added plus,last checkout 1pm.........
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn International
- Cobblestone Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden Hotel & Conference is conveniently located off Hwy 76, just steps away from Tanger Outlet Center. This hotel features a 6,000 sq. ft. convention center with 400 seats, suitable for almost any group event. With the conveniences of a prime location, elevators, in-house laundry facilities, indoor corridors, indoor swimming pool, free wireless internet, plus hot, deluxe breakfast and cookies, cobbler and ice cream every evening- you simply cannot go wrong when you choose to stay at this Branson lodging favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Camden Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.