The Camden is a great place to stay! The hotel is very clean, it's in a great location, and it is a great value for $65 a night. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. To my suprise, the room even had a hair dryer, and Iron with a full size ironing board. (Note: Most 2star hotels in Branson don't have these amenities.) The breakfast was good, it was a little crowded, however we took our meal back to the room. The Indoor pool was great and had an excellent view. We travel to Branson at least seven times a year, and I am glad we decided to stay at the Camden in December 2012, I will diffidently stay again!
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn International
- Cobblestone Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden Hotel & Conference is conveniently located off Hwy 76, just steps away from Tanger Outlet Center. This hotel features a 6,000 sq. ft. convention center with 400 seats, suitable for almost any group event. With the conveniences of a prime location, elevators, in-house laundry facilities, indoor corridors, indoor swimming pool, free wireless internet, plus hot, deluxe breakfast and cookies, cobbler and ice cream every evening- you simply cannot go wrong when you choose to stay at this Branson lodging favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Camden Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.