We were very pleased with our stay at the Camden Hotel. It was only a brief walk to the Tanger Outlet stores and no need to hassle with all the traffic in & out of the mall or mall parking. Close to shows, too! A very pleasant surprise was the dessert available each evening! Hot peach and blackberry cobblers, soft serve ice cream, and fresh baked cookies, yummm. And the breakfast was fresh made scrambled eggs and sausage gravy with loads of sausage in it. An excellent value priced room. Only drawback was the hallway noise, room door did not drown out much of it. We would definitely stay there again. Roscoe & Annie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden Hotel & Conference is conveniently located off Hwy 76, just steps away from Tanger Outlet Center. This hotel features a 6,000 sq. ft. convention center with 400 seats, suitable for almost any group event. With the conveniences of a prime location, elevators, in-house laundry facilities, indoor corridors, indoor swimming pool, free wireless internet, plus hot, deluxe breakfast and cookies, cobbler and ice cream every evening- you simply cannot go wrong when you choose to stay at this Branson lodging favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Camden Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn International
- Cobblestone Hotel Branson