Just returned home after spending 3 nights at the Camden. Great experience. Room was exceptionally clean and even though hotel was sold out it was very quiet. We have booked 2 more weekends at the Camden in the next few weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden Hotel & Conference Center is conveniently located off Hwy 76, just steps away from Tanger Outlet Center. This hotel features a 6,000 sq. Ft. Convention center with 400 seats, suitable for almost any group event. The Camden Hotel is located off 76 Country Music Boulevard, only minutes from historic downtown Branson and the Branson Landing. This Branson hotel is within walking distance of the Andy Williams' Theater, King's Castle Theater, Ride the Ducks, The Track Family Fun Parks, and many other theaters. Over 60 outlet stores are just steps away. In addition, the best access roads of the area are right at our back door. The Camden Hotel is also within a short drive from Silver Dollar City and Table Rock Lake. Need show or attraction tickets? Our staff can help plan the perfect itinerary--just give them a call. Be sure to ask about their current ticket specials! With the conveniences of a prime location, elevators, in-house laundry facilities, indoor corridors, indoor swimming pool, free wireless internet, plus hot, deluxe breakfast and cookies, cobbler and ice cream every evening- you simply cannot go wrong when you choose to stay at this Branson lodging favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Camden Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn International
- Cobblestone Hotel Branson