We stayed at the Camden Hotel a few days while we were in Branson. Its location is what we liked best, as it seemed near everything we wanted to to visit. It is next to the Outlet mall & most shows were very close also, although not probably within walking distance. Our rooms were very clean & nice sized with a patio outdoors you could sit on if the weather was nice.
The breakfast was ok, nothing I'd write home about. We declined to eat there one day & went to find something better. The cobbler & ice cream at night was good. (Maybe it was the fact the area was rather crowded, it could have been twice the size)
Parking was a bit of a problem as we always had to park in a lot that was gravel, since there weren't enough parking spaces. It wasn't a problem for us but could have been since the hotel didn't own it, & I'm glad it didn't rain either.
I always base my experience on "would I come back?"? The answer is yes, the Camden was reasonably priced, clean & close to the events we wanted to attend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden Hotel & Conference is conveniently located off Hwy 76, just steps away from Tanger Outlet Center. This hotel features a 6,000 sq. ft. convention center with 400 seats, suitable for almost any group event. With the conveniences of a prime location, elevators, in-house laundry facilities, indoor corridors, indoor swimming pool, free wireless internet, plus hot, deluxe breakfast and cookies, cobbler and ice cream every evening- you simply cannot go wrong when you choose to stay at this Branson lodging favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Camden Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn International
- Cobblestone Hotel Branson