Friday, July 20 was my wife's birthday. She suggested that we "getaway" for the weekend and go to Branson.
We have always stayed at Branson's Best on Green Mountain Drive but we could not get reservations. The Associate suggested Camden so we stayed there.
We were very pleased with all aspects of our stay. Service was excellent, the room was immaculate, breakfast was great, the cobbler, (as usual) was outstanding and I might add was one of the reasons we first came back to your chain of hotels.
The service and cordiality of your employees was wonderful and they went above and beyond what I normally expect from a fine hotel.
I guess you have gathered that we were very satisfied with all aspects of your establishment and when we return we will stay in one of your hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn International
- Cobblestone Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden Hotel & Conference is conveniently located off Hwy 76, just steps away from Tanger Outlet Center. This hotel features a 6,000 sq. ft. convention center with 400 seats, suitable for almost any group event. With the conveniences of a prime location, elevators, in-house laundry facilities, indoor corridors, indoor swimming pool, free wireless internet, plus hot, deluxe breakfast and cookies, cobbler and ice cream every evening- you simply cannot go wrong when you choose to stay at this Branson lodging favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Camden Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.