“So that's how you get to be #1!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 151 Hotels in Branson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Colorado
“So that's how you get to be #1!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

After staying at that miserable pit of a Comfort Inn in Sikeston, MO the night before, we were wondering what Branson would hold in store. Dr. Jekyll meet Mr. Hyde.

This is a terrific award-winning property that is clearly not resting on its laurels and past reputation. The impressive entry and reception area tell you this place is something special. All the staff were beaming and grinning as they welcomed us. Seeing my cane and knee brace, we got a great room with easy access to parking - without me ever saying a word. Within minutes of settling into the room, we got a call from the front desk inquiring as to our satisfaction and was there anything we needed. As Arnold said: "I'll be back!" Oh yeah, our room in Branson was only three bucks more than the room in Sikeston.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Branson Meadows, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Susan,

Daniel H
Comfort Inn & Suites
417-335-4731

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Hillsboro, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I feel at home here. What more can I say? The attractions and sites are much more enjoyable when I know I'm going "home" at the end of the night rather than just a hotel room. The staff are very friendly and down to earth, always helping me with anything I need. The hot biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, blueberry waffles and delicious coffee help me start the day off just right!

I have high speed wi-fi and a small desk in my room to work on anything at anytime. I have two beds, a four drawer chest of drawers and a night table in between my two beds. There is a microwave and a mini fridge as well. On top of the dresser is a 27 or 32 inch flat screen with 60 channels. (Yes I actually counted them for you ;) I also have a safe to lock up valuables if I so choose. You won't need your ironing board, iron or hair dryer either.

I get to workout everyday in the fitness center. The equipment here is nice as well. It's terrible to stay somewhere advertising a fitness center with one old treadmill and no resistance training available! I can warm up on the treadmill, lift weights or use the stair-stepper all while watching ESPN :)

I enjoy the peace and quiet here. I have nothing to worry about. My room is clean, the people are fantastic, I'm close to everything but not too close. There aren't any footsteps running across the floor or hallways at night. I just love it here. The staff is does their job exceedingly well everyday. I don't worry about a thing. It's home away from home. What more can I say?

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor the first night I stayed here and for the next 3 weeks I stayed on the 3rd...
Green Features: It's a very.... very clean hotel with many "green" practices in place. Hope this was helpful! Jeremy
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Luling, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed here with our 6 and 8 year olds. We called on our way in and not only did they politely give us a good price, but asked if we were SAMs club members. We were able to stay for $78 a night. When we walked in we were greeted with a smile. The room was lovely. The beds comfy. And we didn't hear any noise at all. They put us on the top floor which I am sure helped with the noise. We ate the free breakfast in the morning and it had a great variety. Our faves were biscuits and gravy and the freshly made waffles. There were so many nice touches at this hotel. The best one IMHO was a magnetic board. There was paper and a magnet. Guests could write recommendations on the paper an hang it on the board. I got some great ideas to do in Branson because of that. My only regret was that we stayed one night. I would come back here for a week. The rooms were clean and kept up. Definitely one to try. It was very hard to determine a place to stay hotel wise here in Branson. Now I know my choice. Thanks to the hotel staff!

Stayed April 2014
gmcomfortgretna, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Branson Meadows, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Dear Thadoo,
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Inn and Suites on Gretna Rd in Branson, MO. We appreciate all guest reviews, as they tell us what we are doing right, and where we can improve our service. I am pleased that you found our team, hotel, services, and amenities to your liking. Thank you for commenting on our "Recommendations" board. We just added this feature to our lobby, as a way for guests to recommend shows, restaurants, attractions, etc. to other guests who are currently staying. We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us, and sincerely hope you can return again. We would love to see you and your family on your next visit to Ozark Mountain Country.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

We stayed here over spring break with our 7 yr old.it was her birthday they surprised her with a greeting on the marquee, she loved it.every day there was a towel folded into a animal on her bed,she couldn't wait to get in the door to see what it was.Reservations , check in to check out was perfect, staff friendly and professional.the indoor pool was great and breakfast was very good every day.The hotel is close enough to things but quiet.we will definitely stay here again.Thank you so much for your service.

• Stayed March 2014
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Branson Meadows, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
Dear lcbab,
Thank you for reviewing our Comfort Inn and Suites in Branson, MO. I love to see that we were able to make your daughter's birthday not only special, but memorable, as well. I will share your review with out entire team. It is our hope that you will visit us with your family again soon. We look forward to seeing you then!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

This is by far the nicest hotel in Branson! We have been coming to Branson 4+ times a year for many years and have stayed in multiple hotels and this one beats them all! Super clean, super staff. Only 5 min from everything there is to do in Branson. We will never stay anywhere else!

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Casey M,
Thank you for the glowing review of the Comfort Inn and Suites in Branson, MO. We are excited to become your home away from home when you visit Branson! I will share your kind review with the rest of the team. We eagerly await your next visit!
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

The location is quiet and scenic. If you prefer being on the Branson in the middle of the action chose another location. The staff were courteous and helpful. Breakfast is the best! The lady in charge of the breakfast room was great. She kept the buffet well-supplied and clean, as well as the tables. Nice to start the day by being greeted by her. Our bed was super comfortable and the room was clean. Don't miss the crafts mall nearby.

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor have a nice view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear langhorn160,
Thank you for reviewing the Comfort Inn and Suites in Branson. We are glad you enjoyed our quiet location away from The Strip but still with convenient access to all the attractions and shows. Thank you also for commenting on our breakfast attendant. I will share your kind comments with her, as well. We appreciate your business, and look foward to seeing you the next time you make your way to Branson, MO.
Beaumont, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

We look forward to the opportunity when we visit Branson to stay at this property. Staff always courteous and we love the hotel decor and comfort!
Great customer service! If available we are accommodated in a room with a great view of the Ozarks and Sight & Sound Theatre.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you Jean P for reviewing our Comfort Inn and Suites for other travelers. We love that you enjoy our location, as well as the mountain lodge theme of our property. Our hotel offers gorgeous views of the area, and we are happy you were able to enjoy them. We look forward to serving your needs on your next visit to Ozark Mountain Country.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Branson Meadows? Share your experiences!