“By far the best” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
San Antonio, Texas
“By far the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have stayed at many hotels and motels, but never one of this high quality. We were there for 3 glorious nights and do not have one complainy, except that we had to leave! The staff was to notch; the breakfast was the best and never ran out; the pool was wonderful with salt water; the place was so clean. When we return to Branson we will always stay here.

Room Tip: Any floor is good as they have a good elevator.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Chariton IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The comfort suites was just what we needed for out party of 5. Room was clean-check in was quick and front desk people were nice. Breakfast was good with plenty of choices. Also-we got some of our tickets through the gift shop and it was a plus to be able to just pick everying up right there at our hotel. I would definitley stay here again if i am in the Branson area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have made the trip to Branson nearly every year, but this was my first time staying at this property. This will be my choice from now on. Very friendly staff, maintenance folks, and everyone. The rooms quite pleasant, always very clean, and quiet. Very nice pool area, and very good breakfast buffet in the morning. Good lighting outside and good location off the main strip, but close enough to get to everything.I will stay here again on my next visit to the Branson area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Check-in at Comfort Suites was smooth and the desk staff were attentive. The room was clean with plenty of fresh towels and new bedspread/comforters on both queen beds. The room was definitely free of smoke smell. The pillows, although very small, were very soft, so if you like a firmer pillow you might want to inquire at the desk, or bring your own. The bed firmness was slightly firm, which I like. There was a room safe in the room I stayed in. The only problem we incurred, and let me quickly say, it was taken care of immediately by the manager, was an air/heat unit which would not function properly. As soon as I reported the problem the manager came immediately and upon inspection decided the unit needed to be removed, and another one was brought to replace it. We were not inconvenienced in anyway, but the manager went above and beyond and gave us a credit adjustment on our room rate. Kudos to him!!! This makes we want to stay again on this property and with this chain.
Just one side note so you won't get to your room and decide you want water. Water must be purchased at the desk as it is not available in the soft drink machines. I also had a nice occurrence at the front desk with the purchase of the water as I was a quarter short. The staff at the desk just said, "Oh that's ok, pay me when you come down again". Unbelievable that in this day and age I would be trusted to pay them later. Kudos again to this staffer and Comfort Suites.
I did not eat at the breakfast buffet, but I looked at it and it was comparable to other hotel food bars I have eaten at such as the Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: Soft drink machines are located on this floor by the elevator. No concession items available on thi...
Lenexa, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is one great place to stay in Branson. It is NOT in the middle of the horrid traffic on 76 if that is what you are looking for, but is nestled above the city and away from the crowds. Always clean, and the people are always so nice. The personnel in the gift shop will make reservations for most any show you want to see. Free breakfast in the morning (typical of hotel free breakfasts with loads of carbs and fats) is the only thing they could improve upon, but I'm sure that's a corporate thing. The front desk people are very nice and always very helpful. The rooms are very clean. I learned something on this trip about some hotels: if you leave coffee in your in-room coffee pot, the cleaning staff will NOT clean it. (People have complained about throwing out their perfectly good coffee, but YUK to left over coffee for me!). Also, don't leave anything (like a suitcase, clothing) on your bed in the morning. The cleaning staff won't make your bed. You can't blame them: it could look as if they are trying to meddle with your things. Overall, a great experience, great location, clean and comfy. Thanks to the Comfort Suites once again for a great stay.

Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was our third time staying at this superior motel. They more than deserve the numerous awards they won which are displayed in the beautifully furnished lobby.The rooms are large and very clean. The entire staff is accommodating and friendly and makes you feel right at home. The complimentary breakfast offers a large variety of items to choose from The workers in the breakfast area are pleasant and always on top of making sure the breakfast display is full and the area kept clean. It's a pleasure to return to this wonderful motel after a hectic day and night enjoying all that Branson has to offer. We look forward to staying there again on our next trip to Branson.

Isle of Palms, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

After reading many reviews of Branson hotels, we decided on this one and we were not disappointed! Since Branson is over 1000 miles from our home by car, we wanted to spend a few days in a comfortable, large room with breakfast every morning, but not a cookie-cutter, generic, could-be-anywhere-in-the-world hotel. This Comfort Inn is decorated like a mountain lodge and the rooms carry out the theme as well. There is a gas fireplace in the very comfortable lobby (which the management even turned on one very cool evening).
What I especially liked about the rooms was that there were two sinks, one in the bathroom itself and one outside the bathroom, so it was possible to close the bathroom door and still have another sink available to wash hands or brush teeth. The TV was great, although we didn't turn it on much. We had a lovely view from our window and I especially liked that the windows can be opened and closed by hand. We wanted to try the indoor swimming pool, which looked so inviting, but never could find the time. There is also a walking trail behind the hotel, which we had big plans to do, but somehow never got to.
The hotel is close to everything, but not in the traffic of the main strip. This was not a very crowded time in Branson, but the weather was pleasant and there were people there. The parking lot always had plenty of spaces and we felt very safe there, even coming in late at night. Our hotel seemed to be busy, but there was plenty of room in the breakfast area and the attendant kept everything well-stocked. I especially appreciated the 24-hour availability of coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.
An especially nice touch was the ticket office (run by i-Branson) and the gift shop located right inside the motel. Several weeks before our trip, we received a very nice letter from the motel with a list of all the shows with their prices which would be available during our stay. One could reserve tickets ahead of time and then have the tickets ready at check-in. We did not do this, but we did buy tickets for the toy museum there during our stay because they were offering a great special. Also, before we left for home, I bought a Branson Christmas ornament in the gift shop because it was much nicer than any we had seen in the local stores.
All of the staff of this hotel are extremely helpful and friendly. (The woman who was on night duty had a wonderful sense of humor as well.) Just about everything I can say is a pro, but I do have one con. At every breakfast, someone representing one of the local music shows comes around to hand out brochures and pitch their show. I am not good in the mornings and I found this to be annoying. (Yet I know that this is what keeps Branson going.) I am sure this is probably done at all the hotels in the area, but I don't like it.
All in all, we really loved our stay at this Branson hotel and would definitely stay here if we returned to the area. Displayed tastefully throughout the building are the numerous awards this Comfort Inn has received fyear after year. It's easy to see why.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Branson Meadows? Share your experiences!