Staff was helpful in getting show tickets. Pool and hot tub were warm enough to enjoy. Breakfast had good choices and selection. Very clean hotel. Room was quiet and dark enough to get a good night's sleep. Bathroom area was a bit tight, but had two vanity areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Holiday Inn Express® Green Moutain Drive in Branson offers a more contemporary decor and is conveniently located in Thousand Hills—just a block off the famous Highway 76, Country Music Boulevard in Branson. Relax in the indoor pool or hot tub. Spend time with family and friends in the game room. Work out in our exercise room. Need help with show and attraction tickets? Let our in-house ticket service help make your vacation stress free and fun. Choose from a variety of room types such as queen, king and presidential suites. Guest room amenities include flat screen tvs, electronic locks, viewfinder, safety latches, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, toiletries, alarm clock radio, cable/movie channels, free local calls, free wireless Internet, activity tables, sitting area, connecting rooms and double granite vanities in most rooms. The free Express Start® Hot Breakfast Bar includes such foods as fresh pancakes, biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, and cinnamon rolls. Additionally, fresh fruits, yogurts, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas.Our team is ready to serve you while in Branson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive Hotel Branson
- Holiday Inn Branson
- Branson Holiday Inn Express