We stayed here for 3 nights while in Branson. Nice quiet off the main street location yet close to all of the attractions. The staff were all very helpful and cheerful. There is a nice breakfast including waffles,eggs,biscuits &gravy etc. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Holiday Inn Express(R) Green Moutain Drive in Branson offers a more contemporary decor and is conveniently located in Thousand Hills - just a block off the famous Highway 76, Country Music Boulevard. Relax in the heated indoor pool or hot tub. Spend time with family and friends in the game room. Work out in our exercise room. Need help with show and attraction tickets? Let our in-house ticket service help make your vacation stress free and fun. Choose from a variety of room types such as queen, king and presidential suites. Guest room amenities include refrigerator, microwave, flat screen tv, electronic locks, viewfinder, safety latches, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, toiletries, alarm clock radio, cable/movie channels, free local calls, free wireless Internet, and double granite vanities in most rooms. The free Express Start(R) Hot Breakfast Bar includes such foods as fresh pancakes, biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, and cinnamon rolls. Additionally, fresh fruits, yogurts, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas. Our team is ready to serve you during your visit to Ozark Mountain Country in Branson, Missouri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive Hotel Branson
- Holiday Inn Branson
- Branson Holiday Inn Express