“GREAT SHOW GREAT MUSIC!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #136 of 149 Theater & Concerts in Branson
Sikeston, Missouri
30 attraction reviews
“GREAT SHOW GREAT MUSIC!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

We went Wednesday afternoon to this show. It was great. They played anything from the 50s, 60s and 70s and some 80's. Marvelous Marvin Short was great with his saxophone. They did Lionel Richie, Eric Clapton, and Jerry Lee Lewis.

Visited October 2011

oak lawn
3 attraction reviews
“ROCK THE HOUSE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

The show was true rock n roll!!! We saw the the show in 2009 and it was even better than the fist time. great,great!!!!! You wonT be able to sit still in your seat.

Visited September 2011
Bella Vista, AR
4 attraction reviews
“Best Show we've Seen in Branson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

RockIt is a non-stop, high energey, captivating performance by some very very talented performers. Personations of Lionel Ritchie, Jerry Lee Lewis, Eric Clapton, etc. were spectuacular. Lionel was even better than the original. The lead performer, an animated sax player, really knew how to involve the audience. Jerry Lee's performance would have killed a lesser man!! The energy that he exuded was really infectious. And when Lionel Ritchie leaped off the stage, back about 4 rows into the aisle, the audience let out a gasp at his surprising agility. Music was spectacular. Eric Clapton rocked it out, and the other bass player showed her obvious talent and love of music. The other female performer had multiple talents--from acrobatic routines to singing, to beautifully choreographed moves. We'll definitely go back!

Visited August 2011
Springfield
12 attraction reviews
“Everyone was rocking at this show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

My husband and I love the guys in this show. We have seen some of them in other shows, so we knew how good they would be. However, the changes and additions they have made to their group was impressive. It really added to the enjoyment of the show.

We first saw Marvin Short in 50's at the Hop. It was great, although the music was before my time, I learned to love it. He really comes into his own with 50's 60's and 70's hits he does in Rockit. I am telling you when he did Devil with the Blue Dress on, I could hardly stay in my seat. I was back to being 14 all over again. But I could never name all the songs he does in this show. When the song fits, he has a raspy voice that does it perfectly; or smooth and mellow on other songs. His hair, if you haven't seen his hair it is worth the price of admission.

We first saw Darrel Croy at the Magnificent Variety show in Branson. He really becomes Jerry Lee Lewis during this show. I wonder how long his piano will last? These two guys were meant to be in a show together. What talent!!!

But this new show has added other great talents that really add to the show. Steve Ragsdale does more vocals in this show and he is great doing Eric Clapton songs. We liked seeing him featured on more songs.

Then the new guy that we haven't seen before is David Lawrence, wow now he is Lionel Richie, and does Sammy Davis Jr. I imagine he could do many people's music as well or better than they do it themselves.

The lovely lady in the group is Samantha Feller. I confess when I saw that she would be doing silks, I thought, geez I am not in to that. But the way she almost rocks on the silks is amazing and one minute she is at the ceiling and the next her hair is brushing the floor. The group does outstanding music that just added to this part of the show. She does other great vocal numbers .

I could watch Mike Lacey at the drums all day. He is the perfect addition to this group of talented people. I think the regular bass guitarist was not there, but they had a great fill in.

We are already trying to fit in this show again to our busy Branson schedule. No matter how often we go to Branson, we want to go more.

Visited August 2011