“Wonderful, Charismatic - Performs with Energy and Respect to the memory of Elvis!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Joseph Hall's Elvis Rock 'n' Remember Tribute

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 196 Activities in Branson
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Top Ten NBC’S America’s Got Talent. 3 Decades of Elvis #1 Hits! Incredible Full Production With Live Band! Officially Recognized by Elvis Presley Enterprises! As Seen on Good Morning America, NBC’s America’s Got Talent, USA Today, Fox News, The Morning Show and many more! Utilizing state-of-the-art lighting, lasers, video, sets, and the tightest Rock N Roll band in Branson, Joseph will blow you away as he recreates the legend of Elvis Presley, LIVE ON STAGE!
Wichita
3 attraction reviews
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

This was our third time to see Joseph-twice in Branson and once on the road. He is energetic and works extremely hard throughout the entire performance . Joseph performs with the utmost respect to the music and image of Elvis Presley. He is very talented and charismatic , not to mention being a gorgeous man!! He is very kind and respectful to his fans taking time for pictures and meet and great at the end of the show. His mother and father are members of his team and they also are very kind and will visit with fans after the show. His band does a great job! Elvis Presley, in my opinion, has been our greatest entertainer to date. It is great that Joseph is helping to expose a whole new generation to the music of Elvis. His show covered many different eras of a Elvis' career- early years, movie years, comeback , gospel, etc. Joseph just draws you in and you don't want the show to end!! His smile is brilliant! Wonderful!!

Marionville, Mo
8 attraction reviews
“Best Elvis Tribute Artist, AMAZING VOCALS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I went to this show for my birthday, I also took my grandson and my husband. Joseph's vocals are AMAZING. When he sings "How Great Thou Art" It literally brings a person to tears..
Joseph threw teddy bears to a few lucky fans!!! During a song Joseph serenaded the crowd gave lei's to women, on another song he gave scarf's, that smelled delicious!! Joseph had all the moves of Elvis, He sounds like Elvis, Elvis is alive. Joseph is so appreciative of his fans, has a wonderful meet and greet after the show. Stays until the last person speaks to him. What a wonderful Artist. I definitely recommend this show for Elvis fans young and old, new fans and old fans.

Jackson, Tennessee
“Great act and person in general”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We booked tickets in advance because my son (also named Joseph) loves to watch Elvis videos on YouTube and we discovered Joseph that way. My wife emailed ahead to see if there was a way to buy backstage passes and they just set it up no charge which was a 1st and we were shocked and thankful. Also during the teddy bear number he threw a bear right into my son's lap, he gave him his little scarf too which was cute, he took photos with him and signed his DVD my kid is still on cloud nine. I must include that in my son's eyes Joseph IS Elvis and I am truly grateful that he was cool enough to meet a little boy who plays Elvis like other kids play Spiderman. Also from a family that lives down the road from Graceland this guy has the Elvis act cold. My wife even made the comment his West TN/Memphis accent didn't even sound forced like most impersonators do. We will absolutely be back to see his Christmas show this year and for my kid's birthday (Heck if I could hire this guy to play my kid's birthday I would). He's a genuine guy.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Excellent Elvis Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a great live show with Joseph doing an awesome job singing and dancing. He also has a great live band and back up singers. This is a must see for any Elvis fan and is a great family show. I took my wife and two daughters and we had a great time. My youngest received a free teddy bear that he tossed out during his performance of "Teddy bear". At the half time break he will take pictures with anyone that wants to come on stage and then they sell them at the end of the show. We were not planning on purchasing this picture but wanted to thank them for the free teddy bear. Joseph's father who is the MC of the show ran us down in the parking lot and gave us the picture of Joseph and my daughter for free. What a great gesture this showed us! Thank you and we will be back again! #JosephHallsElvis

Visited June 2014
Hebron, North Dakota
5 attraction reviews
“A NEW ELVIS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Joseph Hall was exceptionally out of this world!! Excellent show! It is a show that NOBODY should miss especially the "Elvis" lovers!! They would think that Elvis is back! This is one show that we will be seeing next year again! He also is so very appreciative of the people in the crowd that took the time and money to come and see his show! He is very personal! We appreciated that and there were people around us that said the same thing!. Joseph is very very talented!

Sharla Zuroff