“I would stay again” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Altus, Oklahoma
“I would stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

First off this hotel is right in the middle of the strip, everything is made easy to get to. The grounds are nice and parking is easy as well.
Check in was easy and even though our reservation was for two double bed room and we needed a king (not the fault of hotel, the people who did the reservation messed up, not Radisson) the front desk person made up for it. We stayed in the double the first night and was changed and upgraded by the front desk person who went well above and beyond to ensure our stay was not only pleasant but memorable. It has been a long time since I had the quality service the staff at this Radisson provided. After 20 years flying in the Air Force I have come to expect a certain level of treatment from a hotel that this Radisson completely shattered. I dont remember being treated as well by the hotel staff, and any small things I could mention about the hotel are overshadowed by how well I was treated.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
I was so pleased to read your review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences! I have to agree, our associates are amazing. They have sincere desires to exceed our guests expectations and it shows. I want to personally thank you for staying with us, and I hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Oakland, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great location to the shows, clean and staff was friendly. Only issue is that there was not a refrigerator or microwave in the room. You should reconsider this for the convenience of your guests. Even a Days Inn has a refrigerator and microwave.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about our clean hotel and friendly staff, definitely two of our hallmarks! We appreciate the suggestion on the fridges and microwaves, and are considering it's feasibility. We can only improve if we hear from our customers, so thank you for taking the time to share. We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Branson!
Joplin, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Nice, clean place, new property, etc, but seriously, just another generic hotel room. There was a minifridge in the room and sleep number beds, but the room had nothing else as far as unusual amenities. It was, nevertheless, nothing special. White painted plaster walls instead of wallpaper. generic furniture.

Obviously, we weren't in one of the best rooms, probably reserved for the low rate reservations.

Room Tip: I suspect that the back side of the building is quieter. Parking to the side means a pretty good wa...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with your fellow travelers. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, but sorry to hear it was not exceptional. We strive to exceed the expectations of all of our guests, which is why we provide such amenities as and indoor/outdoor pool, onsite restaurant and lounge, concierge services and free luggage assistance. In addition to these amenities we strive to offer our rooms at a fair price to give our guests maximum value.
Ionia, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My stay at this hotel was top notch. I was there 2 nights and enjoyed the comfort of home. The rates were comparable to other hotels for conferences that I have stayed at, but the service was by far the best.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
That you very much for the kind review! Our service is our specialty and is what truly sets us apart from our competition! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Goodhope, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was a great stay from the time we walked into the door. It is a beautiful hotel and the staff are very friendly. When we checked in and I asked if there was a room with a king size bed that someone had called and canceled because all they had left were double beds when I booked our room. The lady said you have a king size bed, you have been upgraded to a suite for the same price as the room you booked. I couldn't believe it, I had to asked her again. The suite was absolutely beautiful and we had an awesome view from the 9th floor. We also had a sleep number bed which is amazing! We will definitely be back and would highly recommend it to anyone staying in Branson :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
I am so pleased to hear we won your loyalty! You can continue to expect that same great service and special touches every time you visit. Thank you so much for staying with us and we can't wait to have you stay with us again!
O'Fallon, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in October of 2012 and again last week. I was impressed with the customer service in 2012, but did not communicate my satisfaction to anyone officially. I stayed again at this hotel last week and witnessed the same level of impressive customer service, maybe even a notch better. I met with Harley, the restaurant manager on the night of Thursday, Oct. 3rd, and shared with him that I was very impressed with his attentiveness and his staff, including Jennifer and Diane. After I met with Harley, he asked me if I would like to express my satisfaction to the General Manager. I did that. Diane was the hostess in the mornings in the restaurant, and was extremely kind and very patient with multiple guests on mornings when the dining room was completely full. Diane is an excellent example of good customer service training. Jennifer was the evening waitress who remembered every night what I ordered during my first night (even that I did not want lemon with my water). I would also like to commend Juan and Anita who cleaned the lobby, the stairs and polished the wooden handrails on two of the mornings I was there. They made cleaning look like it was their most favorite hobby. They smiled, made room for guests to get through when needed; they even sang & whistled as they worked and appeared to truly enjoy their job. In the bar, Jean Michel (bartender) is always a crowd pleaser. He is very good at making his guests laugh and enjoy themselves, even when you are a party of one. I even witnessed Jean Michel and Bob help unload a tour bus. Their smile and quick action made ALL of the tour bus group very happy. They kept all of the luggage organized, lined up, and easy to access. I travel for a living and for pleasure, therefore, stay in many hotels across the country. Whoever is in charge of the customer service training and customer satisfaction initiatives does an excellent job. They need to know that most of the very high end hotels do not have the same level of customer service that this hotel does. It is clear to me that not only do the staff take a lot of pride in what they do, they also live out the training they have received. Professionally, I am a Quality Assurance Manager. For me, it is very rewarding to see employees love their jobs and implement the tools they are given through training. I was very proud of these employees at this hotel. Job Well Done!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your loyalty and for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review of our hotel. We have shared your comments with our staff and they were thrilled! We hope you will continue to stay with us long into the future!
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had a nice stay at this hotel. The first thing I noticed was how friendly the staff was, I didn't walk past one person without being greeted; great way to make a person feel welcome. The room was nice, fun colors, big TV nice sleep number bed. Free wireless internet is a plus, not sure how others in town compare. I will say the pool area is not impressive at all, very small and intimate...would be perfect if it was in a suite but way too small for hotel guests. The walls are a little thin but that didn't really bother me much. The bathroom as some mentioned is pretty small but it served its purpose. Plenty of storage and table/counter space. I'm pretty satisfied with my stay, not a fancy hotel but clean and comfortable.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. I was pleased to hear you found our accommodations to be clean and comfortable, and our associates to be friendly. We take great pride in our sincere hospitality! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Been to Radisson Hotel Branson? Share your experiences!