“Just ok” 3 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Poplar Bluff, MO
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Double bed room on 3rd floor. Considering this is a 3 star hotel and the price per night I was not overly impressed. The room was clean, so this made me happy. But otherwise a standard size room. With two adults in a double bed the sleep number bad did not work well for us. I would prefer a pillow top or memory foam any night. The bathroom is very small. The bathroom door had wood missing off the bottom and comed seat had plastic peeling off. The flat screen tv is nice. Would stay again but only if the price was right!

• Stayed August 2013
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. I do appreciate you noting our cleanliness, we definitely pride ourselves in that regard! I would like to make you aware we do offer rooms with luxurious pillow top mattresses as well. We also offer corner rooms and 3 types of suites with offer an abundance of room to stretch out in! Please let me know when you will be in town next and I will provide you with a complimentary upgrade to one of our newly renovated suites!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Lafayette, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I spent the most recent weekend at the Radisson Hotel Branson. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Branson area! The hotel building and grounds were impeccable. The staff was so friendly and helpful! I will definitely be staying here if I have the opportunity to visit Branson again in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the kind review! You can continue to count on us to have the friendliest associates and the cleanest rooms in town. Please come visit us again soon!
London Mills, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our stay at the Raddison has been trouble free- we have found the staff to all be courteous and helpful. My only issue is I have children wanting to swim and the pool just isn't large enough to accommodate this many guests. We have waited until the pool wasn't so busy- but in four days- we haven't found a time when its not crowded. Not a major issue (like there's nothing to do in Branson right!) but it would be nice to have a pool large enough to accommodate this many travelers.

Room Tip: Friendly and helpful staff- but if you plan to swim- expect it to be crowded.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for the kind review regarding our staff. They are indeed the finest people in town! During the warm summer months, our pool is indeed crowded, and I am very sorry you did not get to use it as much as you would've liked. I understand the frustration with regards to that situation and I hope you will continue to stay with us, we would love to count you as one of our loyal guests!
OKAWVILLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed here in the past. Good location off the strip. They were out of shampoo, had to go to Walmart. Offered us extra conditioner. People very nice., room clean. Husband likes it cold, me not so much. Extra blankets available in room

• Stayed July 2013
I am terribly sorry to hear you did not receive any shampoo! That is definitely our mistake and I hope you can forgive us. Please come stay with us again and I will be glad to offer you a complimentary upgrade to one of our finest suites. We appreciate your business and would like another chance to win your loyalty.
Clinton, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We and our family has stayed at the Radisson Hotel Branson several times now. One of the staff helped me provide a night for our daughter and S-n-L for the first night of their honeymoon. Turned out great even though they arrived late. My wife and I received an upgrade to a suite, ninth floor, for our 37 anniversary last year, that was great. The staff is very proficient and friendly except for the few that speak broken English, embarrassed I think. We have use the pool, exercise room, and hot tub and that was good. My only complaint is that TOO many people now know about this high quality hotel in the heart of Branson.

Room Tip: If you are a member of the Carlson club, you often receive a free upgrade at no charge, determined b...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am pleased to hear so enjoyed your stay so much! I hope you had a fantastic anniversary! We love to celebrate special occasions with our guests and provide complimentary upgrades whenever possible. We hope we will see you again on your next trip to Branson!
Houston, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I had been told by the booking agent the the hotel had been refurbished. The price was higher than any other place we stayed, so I expected a nicer room.Check in was great. Our room had NOT been remodeled. The bathroom was TINY. It's a good thing we are not big people. On the second day, late in the afternoon I opened the curtains myself. I looked down and the a/c was covered with black mold, greasy fingerprints and food crumbs...gross! We had tickets to a show and had to leave. We were exhausted and went to sleep When we got in late. I showed a picture to the receptionist who said she would get the manager. She came back alone, mumbled a lame apology and that was it. Nothing about the manager not being available. My daughter has health issues and can't be around molds. We just checked out and left. We cut our vacation short by over a week because she felt so ill. They also don't offer any cereal for a gluten free breakfast. Same as most other places.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns with your stay. I am terribly sorry we did not exceed your expectations, and that our staff did not politely take care of this issue. Although issues like this are extremely rare, I want you to know I take them very seriously. Living in an extremely humid environment often invites things like mold, and we take every precaution necessary to avoid it. We have a preventative maintenance program which includes a thorough cleaning of air conditioner units regularly. I will dispatch our engineering team immediately to check the room you stayed in to ensure its cleanliness. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I do hope you will give us another chance to win your loyalty.
Hartman, AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

A great place to stay! The staff was exceptionally friendly and very accommodating. Our room was nice, and had one of the most comfortable mattress/pillows of any hotel we've stayed at! It is in a perfect location just off the strip, and is easy to get in and out of. It has a nice pool area (our kids loved the indoor/outdoor pool!), but both times we were down there it was not clean and there were maybe 3 towels out. Overall stay was great...we will be staying here again!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for highlighting some of the reasons why we are the best choice for lodging in Branson. We do have the friendliest associates in town that will do whatever it takes to make our guests happy! We also have the best location in town, being right in the midst of so many attractions and the main strip, yet with easy access to the alternate routes. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Branson!

Been to Radisson Hotel Branson? Share your experiences!