“Outstanding Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 150 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Outstanding Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We stay here ever trip to Branson at least 4-5 times a year. This is one of the cleanest hotels with the most comfortable beds ever, especially the sleep number. This hotel has some of the friendliest staff one could ever ask for!! I will return over and over as long as they continue with such a quality service!!

• Stayed March 2013
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your loyalty to our hotel! You can count on us to continue to provide the same great service and cleanliness every single day! Thank you for sharing your experiences with your fellow travelers and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The overall stay, was OK, room was clean, fridge (only available on request) was extremely small (RV size). The main reason for my poor review is lack of management cooperation:
I had booked a 3 night stay (Wed, Thu, Fri) at this hotel through hotels.com. On Wed night, local weather was predicting 4-8 inches of snow Thursday and Friday. I called Hotels.com, and they said you must cancel your night through them, and it is up to the Raddison if they wanted to refund your money. I called and asked to speak with the manager. He was not available, so the night clerk asked if she could help. I explained I wanted to cancel my Thursday night reservation through hotels.com due to the approaching storm and receive a refund, or move my extra night to May 8th, whichever was easiest for them. I explained my wife and children were traveling in a desperate van that was very top heavy, and did not think it was safe for them to drive In the snow. The clerk said "Oh, our weather people are always wrong! if I does snow, it won't affect the roads." I told her I appreciate that input, but I still would like to either cancel Or move my reservation to may 8th. Clerk said "well, that's not my decision, I will call the manager at home since there isn't one here, and I will see. I will ring your room and let you know what he says." No ring in the room, and no message on voicemail. I stopped by again that night and asked if I had any messages regarding the issue. Clerk said "I'm sorry sir, he didn't answer or call back, so if you would ask for him after 8am tomorrow morning, his name is Ryan, and he would be happy to help you." That night it snowed and iced 5 inches on one of the mountainous areas in the Midwest, making traffic And road conditions CRAZY SCARY! I awoke in my room at about 8:15am with no call or message from Ryan the manager. I got dressed and went down to the lobby for the third time (time was 8:35am), and asked for Ryan the manager. The clerks on duty said "sorry he hasn't made it in yet. Check back in an hour or so". Not "is there something I can help you with?" Or "Can I get his number for you?" Needless to say, we received NO response from anyone else, other than the bill on Friday morning. Even if they would have said "I am very sorry sir, but our policy is not to change any reservations from 3rd party vendors" it would have been acceptable. However IGNORING ME MULTIPLE TIMES IS VERY VERY UNACCEPTABLE! I travel overnight with my work at least 2 nights per week. I am gold level with Priority Club, Hilton, Marriott and Choice privileges. Club Carlson will not be a selection due to the serious lack of attention by management for the Radission Hotel in Branson, MO.

• Stayed March 2013
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Mr. White,
Thank you for sharing your experiences with your fellow travelers. I was pleased to hear your kind comments regarding our hotel, but saddened to hear we apparently had some miscommunication. Living in the Ozarks, we take weather very seriously, and are extremely sympathetic when it comes to affecting our guests travel plans. I would never purposefully ignore you nor any of our guests. We obviously had a miscommunication, and for that I sincerely apologize. I value every guest that walks through our doors, and as you can see, I also respond to every Trip Advisor review personally to ensure our guests are happy. I would welcome a call to discuss this matter personally if you would like to do so. Nevertheless I do hope you will stay with us again and give us another chance to win your loyalty.
Springfield, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

To be fair - we had never stayed in a Radisson before and we were expecting a nicer hotel. Check-in was friendly and quick - when we got to our room we found the door ajar and unlocked - but nothing amiss in the room. Typical layout - with 1960's drapes of lime green and turquoise, newer royal blue carpets, garage sale pictures on the walls, and very comfortable beds. The bathroom was one of the smallest I have encountered - requiring the back of your leg to rest against the toilet if you wanted to use the sink. We fought with the thermostat for the entirety of our two night stay - we were cold most of our stay - and the unit was VERY noisy.

This hotel is built on a steep hillside and unless you are lucky enough to get a parking spot near the front entrance - expect a strenuous walk. This hotel does have a nice pool and an express breakfast is available for very early risers only - ending before 8am.

Room Tip: Try to get a room near the elevators.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experiences. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. All of our rooms were renovated 5 years ago and our suites and public areas were done just last year. Please let us know when you are back in town and I will give you a complimentary upgrade to one of our suites with the best views in town! I would really like the opportunity to earn your loyalty.
Webster City, IA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

No major complaints about this hotel but it's nothing special or any great perks that make it stand out. Bed was comfortable, TV remote didn't work the first night so asked if that could be taken care of and it was by the following night, was quiet the first night but the next 2 we heard the drunk people rolling in about 2:30ish, nice desk area and relatively clean-bathroom could definitely stand some upgrades and heavy cleaning but overall it was just average and average in price. Can't say I'd recommend it or stay here again but it served its purpose.

Room Tip: No continental breakfast. There is a restaurant in the hotel so they expect you to use it. We never...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. I apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We do strive to offer the best value in town with our full service restaurant and lounge, room service, incredible indoor/outdoor pool and spa, concierge and bell services and our unparalleled customer service. We also are centrally located with easy access to the alternate routes and incredible panoramic views. We value your business and I hope you will give us another chance to win your loyalty.
Cuba, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This motel has an excellent staff who go out of their way to assist you. They are very personable and always give a genuine, warm greeting. Do not stay at this hotel though when they are hosting large youth groups, as in the state Beta convention. Their planning on where to put all of these high school students was crazy. We were in the middle of several floors of students who were away and hosting parties until 11:30 one night and 1:00 pm the next night. Apparently even the security guard was unable to quiet them down. It was two very sleepless nights!

Room Tip: End room on a corner. Quieter.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for giving such high praise for our associates! They truly care about our guests and do their best to exceed their expectations! I am very sorry to hear about your sleepless nights. I completely understand how hard it is to function when you don't get the rest you need. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and next year we will do better to contain the situation so it does not affect our other guests. I do hope you will choose to stay with us again!
Morton, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I stayed one night there and found it to be a very nice hotel right off the Highway 76 strip and close to all the big Branson shows. Our room had a sleep number mattress which we were able to experiment with. It had free wi-fi that was very easily accessible and worked very well.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thank you for the kind review! We do have the nicest hotel in town with the best amenities. Our free Wi-Fi, onsite restaurant and lounge and outstanding service are just a few reasons we are the best value in town. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Branson!
Van Buren, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Was able to book this at a lower rate through Priceline and was glad I did. For the price I paid it wasn't bad but would have been real disappointed if I had paid the full price. Their hot tub was out of order and in the winter that is usually when it would be used the most, I would think. Also pool was very very small. Rooms were okay but would have expected a little more from the Radisson.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your experiences online. We strive to offer maximum value to all our guests, no matter where they book. I apologize for having our hot tub out of service. We were re-painting to ensure we have a well maintained property, but I am sorry it interfered with your stay. We do have a fairly large pool, but with only half indoors, it can seem small. I hope our good points outweigh the negatives and you will choose to stay with us again.

Been to Radisson Hotel Branson? Share your experiences!