“The staff couldn't have been better!” 4 of 5 stars

A Summer Getaway for 2
Ranked #53 of 159 hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Bossier City, Louisiana
“The staff couldn't have been better!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed at the Radisson for three nights and were wowed by the staff from check-in to check-out. The front desk was routinely excellent--you couldn't walk by without a warm greeting! Actually, the entire staff was excellent, from the front desk, to housekeeping, to security, to the waitstaff at the sports bar.

The rooms were clean and well serviced, though I'd skip the optional sleep number beds.

My only small gripe was the curtains in our room. Our room on the main level had only sheers to completely cover the window. There were thicker side curtains, but they're for decoration only and don't close. I personally felt a little vulnerable knowing anyone walking by the window in the evening could probably see in. Plus there was the added issue of the sun pouring straight in unabated every morning. I'm certain, however, the excellent staff would have happily moved us to a different room if we'd asked.

I have to say this place was fantastic for several reasons--location, price, amenities--but what really puts this place over the top was the beyond excellent customer service!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest! I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff, they will be very excited! Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and I hope you will come and stay with us again soon!

343 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Terrific place to stay - quiet, clean and very reasonable. Service was excellent. Room was perfect - clean, quiet & quiet. Truly an excellent choice! We couldn't have found a better place to stay. Everyone was very professional and truly pleasant to be around.

• Stayed February 2013
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for your kind review regarding our hotel! We do offer spotless rooms and unparalleled service. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Mountain Home, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have been traveing for business 25 years, I am very impressed with the quality of service from front desk to staff. Kristen at the front desk was very helpful, she called me by name every time I was at the front desk. Felt very welcome, and highly recommend this hotel. plus being newly renovated, the rooms were first rate. thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for the review! I will be sure to pass along your kind compliments to Kirsten. She is indeed one of our superstars that love to make our guests feel at home. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I recently spent 2 nites at the Radisson as a romantic getaway with my husband. I was told this hotel had room service and was looking forward to being pampered. When we checked in we were told there is no room service because "there are not enough guests".
Our room was very clean and beautiful. It was very cold outside and we were hoping to order movies on the TV. No movies or even HBO, something I would expect a hotel of this caliber to have.
We went down to breakfast in the hotel, and waited and waited for someone to appear to seat us. Finally my husband had to go all the way into the kitchen to find the hostess/waitress. We did receive an excellent breakfast, but felt like we were in a ghost town.
We left the hotel from 11 AM until 4 PM, to find that our room was never made up. One call to the desk took care of this. Service at the main desk was efficient and courteous.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feelings regarding your experience with us. I must apologize for the lack of service and amenities you received. We have higher standards than that and I am sorry for the inconveniences it caused you.
With the exception of HBO, all of those issues will be addressed and remedied as soon as possible. We have elected not to have HBO because of the adult material on the evenings which is not appropriate for children. We did this to provide a safe environment for our guests, I hope you understand and will give us another chance to win your loyalty!
Southwest, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My fiancee and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. We had nothing special planned, just wanted to relax. When we arrived to check-in, Edith (I believe) at reception was great. She had everything ready for our check-in and when I asked if the lounge was open, she called down to see how late they would be open. When we got to the room, there was a bit of an odor. I believe it was from the detergent they use. It wasn't unbearable, just not to my liking. We went down to the lounge and Carolyn was very friendly. We went back to the room and had brought our Roku so that we could watch Netflix but weren't able to connect. I called the front desk for some help and she offered to call tech support and have them call the room. They did and were able to get us connected right away...THEN, we realized we had forgotten a bottle opener, so I called the front desk and Edith had one sent up right away. She was so helpful...even giving me directions the next day. Overall, this was a great experience, the rooms were clean and nice-sized and the rate was perfect!

Room Tip: Plan to check-in early if you want to go to the lounge. In the off-season, they close about 10.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your weekend getaway! I was thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Our wonderful associates are what truly set us apart from the other hotels in town. Each of them has a genuine passion to exceed our guests expectations. We hope you will visit us again soon!
Arkansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for our anniversary & we got upgraded to a private floor for free. The only access to this floor is with your room key in the elevator. It had a very nice balcony. They have sleep adjust beds. Where you choose have soft or hard you want it. A very amazing experience.

• Stayed March 2012
Thank you for spending your anniversary with us! It was our pleasure to provide you with a complimentary upgrade to one of our newly renovated suites! The views from our balconies are amazing, and I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please come stay with us again soon!
Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Raddison was a nice hotel and it had "some" updating but the most important room -the bathroom- wasn't quite to par. First the put us in a room with a huge jacuzzi tub & I don't know a single person that would dare to take a bath in that! Second since I couldn't bathe, in the shower, there was no way to get out of the spray of water if you didn't want to get your face and hair wet. The shower head needed a slide bar BADLY so whether you are tall or short you could shower. Toilet rocked, lights flickered and crackled so I called front desk to report. Maintenance person just switched the incandescent bulb with the florescent bulb but to no avail. Bedroom and spacious living room was extremely nice. Come on Radisson, fix the showers!!

Room Tip: a regular room w/o the huge tub probably would have been much better but they didn't have one av...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
I am so very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. I will be sure to address the shower and lighting issues with our maintenance team to ensure those problems are taken care of. We value your business and hope you will give us another chance to win your loyalty. Please contact myself and let me know when you would like to stay with us again, and I will personally assist you in making the arrangements.

Been to Radisson Hotel Branson? Share your experiences!