“Decent Hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 150 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Decent Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

A simple hotel room with bathroom, dresser, flat screen tv, and comfortable beds. One of the things we didn't like about it was thy the free breakfast was only from 5-7 am. During our stay, it sounded like someone was trying to break through the door late at night, then again early in the morning. We could hear talking and figured out it was maintenance. We thought they should have been considerate of the customers and done maintenance at a later time.

• Stayed December 2012
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I appreciate your comments about our comfortable rooms. We do offer a simple Grab & Run breakfast in the mornings from 5-7am for those early risers who leave before our restaurant is open. I am sincerely sorry if any of our associates created too much noise for you. Our guests comfort is top priority at our hotel. I will coach them to maintain quiet levels in the early morning and evening hours. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. I do hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Branson.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Warsaw, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have stayed in many different hotels in Branson and I found the staff here to be very friendly and accomodating. I was staying for a few evenings and was dissappointed to find that the room did not have an in- room refrigerator. One was delivered to my room when I inquired for an additional nightly fee. Overall my stay was pleasant and I would not complain if my work required me to stay again.

Room Tip: Very well located if shopping is on your trip agenda!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our property! I am so pleased to hear you found our staff to be accomodating. Our associates truly have a passion for service and go out of their way to ensure our guests are satisfied. We also hope your work brings you back to our area. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!
tulsa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

this hotel has a so outdated heating wall unit that sounds like your sleeping with a car in your room. The unit hums all night as it struggles to heat the room making it nearly impossible to get a good nights sleep. Stay away or you'll wish you did!

Room Tip: don't sleep here.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. I wish we would have known about your issue during your stay because we would have gladly moved you to a more accomodating room and issued compensation for your inconveniences. This problem is most rare, but our guests comfort is our number one concern and if given the opportunity we guarantee we will make it right. I hope you will give us another chance to win your loyalty.
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

This has probably the best and most convenient location in Branson. Next to the Andy Williams Theatre and the Moon River Grill, you can get in and out very easily. The rooms are quiet, clean, and (moderately) updated. The mattresses are excellent. A bit over priced at times, so keep a watch on this.

Room Tip: Ask for a king size bed
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and to share your experience. We do have the perfect location in Branson, being right in the middle of the entertainment district, yet with access to the alternate routes. Our clean rooms and our amazing staff are the icing on the cake! I hope you will be back to stay with us again soon!
Mena, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at Branson Radisson two nights. Overall it is quiet adequate hotel. The room we were in was beginning to show wear and tear but was clean. There are many smaller hotels with rooms just as nice for half the price.

• Stayed November 2012
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for choosing to spend your vacation with us! I am glad you found your room clean and comfortable. We strive to add more value then our neighboring hotels with our complimentary bell staff, onsite restaurant and lounge and our amazing staff. We do our very best to make sure every guest feels appreciated. I do hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Branson.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Everything was great at the hotel. The beds are sleep number beds. Furnishings in the lobby and rooms are nice and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good. Would stay there again any time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the review, we also agree we are "top notch"! It was truly our pleaure to have you as our guest, and I know I speak for our entire staff when I say we hope to see you again soon!
Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

My recent stay as well as my first time staying at the Radisson hotel in Branson Missouri was perfect! Me and my wife just got married and our original hotel we placed reservations for lost our reservations so we had nowhere to go or stay, until we pulled into the Radisson. As soon as i walked in i was greeted immediately and received excellent service. I have never walked into a hotel to receive that WOW customer experience until i walked into the Radisson. Elizabeth Jeckl,the staff member that helped us was very kind and generous. She is the reason we will be going back to the Radisson from here on out, along with the rest of the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel as well. I highly recommend anyone that is trying to find a hotel to stay in for any reason, to stay at the Radisson Hotel in Branson Missouri, you will not regret it!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for writing such a kind review! It truly is about service, and that is our passion! Add to that our clean rooms and perfect location and we have the best value in town! Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!

Been to Radisson Hotel Branson? Share your experiences!