“Good hotel, good location” 4 of 5 stars

A Getaway for 2
Ranked #54 of 150 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Mena, Arkansas
“Good hotel, good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at Branson Radisson two nights. Overall it is quiet adequate hotel. The room we were in was beginning to show wear and tear but was clean. There are many smaller hotels with rooms just as nice for half the price.

• Stayed November 2012
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for choosing to spend your vacation with us! I am glad you found your room clean and comfortable. We strive to add more value then our neighboring hotels with our complimentary bell staff, onsite restaurant and lounge and our amazing staff. We do our very best to make sure every guest feels appreciated. I do hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Branson.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Everything was great at the hotel. The beds are sleep number beds. Furnishings in the lobby and rooms are nice and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good. Would stay there again any time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the review, we also agree we are "top notch"! It was truly our pleaure to have you as our guest, and I know I speak for our entire staff when I say we hope to see you again soon!
Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

My recent stay as well as my first time staying at the Radisson hotel in Branson Missouri was perfect! Me and my wife just got married and our original hotel we placed reservations for lost our reservations so we had nowhere to go or stay, until we pulled into the Radisson. As soon as i walked in i was greeted immediately and received excellent service. I have never walked into a hotel to receive that WOW customer experience until i walked into the Radisson. Elizabeth Jeckl,the staff member that helped us was very kind and generous. She is the reason we will be going back to the Radisson from here on out, along with the rest of the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel as well. I highly recommend anyone that is trying to find a hotel to stay in for any reason, to stay at the Radisson Hotel in Branson Missouri, you will not regret it!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for writing such a kind review! It truly is about service, and that is our passion! Add to that our clean rooms and perfect location and we have the best value in town! Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!
Fort Dodge, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This site is on the strip next to Andy Williams' Moon River. It's position allows you to "escape" out on the back roads so you aren't stuck on the strip with the strip's traffic.

It is the largest hotel in Branson. If you combine both Hiton's they do have more rooms. But when you count what a single building has for rooms, this one is the biggest. And they have TONS of parking. They even have room for buses and full-sized pick-ups pulling larger boats. So bring your boat, it's only a 15 minute drive to the boat launch on Tanneycomo to get that 40 pound brown trout swimming at the base of Table Rock Dam. No joke on the 40 pound brown that the MO officials claim is swimming there.

So far, I would say the Hilton is the best place in Branson period. But the Radisson is right up near what the Hilton offers and the Radisson is usually about $20/night less than the Hilton. Pick-ups with boats might find parking at the Hilton more challenging than at the Radisson. The Radisson has been spending major bucks updating the place. The rooms are fantastic, the beds are second to none. The place is quiet like you're the only guest in the house. They don't have the convention center next door, but they could handle a class of 200 to 300 people setting at tables in their larger room.

The Hilton is next to the Landing and Convention Center and the Radisson is on the strip. So if you'd like to be near the shows and still be able to easily go somewhere else, the Radisson is great and you won't be disappointed. The service at the Radisson, like the Hilton, as an attitude of looking for ways to serve. There was no shortage of people willing and able to help. And I watched an employee run to push the elevator call button for a guest coming in with full hands - even though she never asked for help. Really great attitudes.

The breakfast was fresh, hot, and huge. The recreation areas were closed when we stayed as part of the total remodel of the property, so I didn't rate the "spa" portion.

The hotel has a sales desk in the lobby that will get tickets for you to any show in Branson that isn't already sold out. A word of warning - The Dixie Stampede sells out in advance almost all of the time so buy your tickets in advance. No the tickets aren't free, you do have to pay for them. But you can just head down to the lobby and they'll deal with it for you.

The wi-fi worked great. I was able to get all of my work done that I needed to do.

I had five of my seven kids with me on this stay. This was one of those sites where they were all asking how soon can we come back!

Room Tip: The top floor is all suites and you need a room key from that floor to access it from the elevator.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for the thorough review. I appreciate your candid comments! We agree, we have the best location and an amazing staff! We appreciate you staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!
MaconMO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a nice place with several good amenities, nice bar/lounge and meeting rooms.
I was disappointed that my Sleep Number brand bed didn't work. And I was not the only one with this problem.
While I am a smoker and completely agree with a smoke free facility, it would be nice if they could find someplace out of the direct weather for smokers to lounge.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your comments! I understand how frustrating it is to not sleep well. We are in the process of replacing our sleep number beds and we are all excited about the change. I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Branson.
mt pocono
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I loved our room and my select bed my friend however did not. I loved the bed but did not like that the room was hot a stuffy. You could not open a window and we did not want the AC on. The room was nice enough, clean but beginning to show wear.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experiences. I am so pleased to hear you found our staff friendly and accomodating! We have quite a few guests who enjoy Sleep Number Beds, and some who do not, so we are in the process of replacing a lot of sleep number beds with luxury pillow top mattresses. We do our best to ensure every guest has an enjoyable nights rest! Please come see us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

From Bob the friendly and very helpful Bellman to Kathy the third floor maid who kept our room neat and clean during our six day stay. To the wait staff in the Restaurant, the Hospitality Room and the Banquet Hall, the Radisson staff is just Superb!!!
One evening we even received a gentle knock on our room door by a Facilities Maintenance person telling us that we had left our door ajar. Now, that's attentive staff !!!
Our Navy Seabee CBMU-302 Reunion Group will definitely return to the Radisson Hotel Branson.

• Stayed October 2012
Wow! Thank you for sharing your experiences! It was a pleasure having your SeaBee's reunion stay with us! I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to Bob and Kathy, they are wonderful aren't they? You can expect this same great service every time you stay with us!

Been to Radisson Hotel Branson? Share your experiences!