“Wonderful experience!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
benton, tn
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Had a great experience with Radisson in Branson. Staff was amazing! Someone even made sure my son with gluten issues was provided with oatmeal or grits each morning since he could not have the pastries on the complimentary breakfast. Greg, one of the morning servers, was super nice to our son as well as our entire family. Everyone we came across on the elevators, in the halls, etc...was pleasant and friendly. The room was really clean. The space was very sufficient as well. We even enjoyed the brands of soap, etc...more than other hotels. The pool was small and quite crowded when we were using it though. It would be nice if the beds were queen instead of full, but they were really comfy! Overall, we really enjoyed our stay with the Radisson.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Greg is one of our many fine associates we have here and all of us strive to make every guest happy! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
East Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

My kids and I really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were very clean. The hotel is in a great location on the main tourist street in Branson. The pool could be a bit larger, but we still had a great time swimming.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your business and for taking the time to write a review. We do have the best location in town with the best amenities as well. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My wife and I were very pleased with our stay at the Radisson Hotel Branson. From the time we check in to the time we checked out we experienced great customer service from every employee including the support staff. Everywhere we went we were greeted by friendly employees who were eager to help when we needed them.

The breakfast was not free however, it was affordable (IHOP or Waffle House prices) and very delicious. We also had dinner there on Saturday which was pretty good. We were the only people in the restaurant. I was really impressed that the server made every effort to make us feel welcome. We came in a little after 7. We were in a hurry to see the Chinese Acrobats show at 8pm. The meal was perfectly timed and delicious. Thanks to the speediness of the server and the kitchen staff we were able to make the show on time. Thank you to the wonderful staff at the Radisson.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind review and for choosing to stay with us! I was thrilled to see how much you enjoy your stay. I believe we have the friendliest staff in town because they genuinely care about each guest, and it shows! I will be sure to pass your compliments along to our staff, including our restaurant associates who took such good care of you! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My family and I stayed here 7/16-7/18. There were 5 of us packed into a room with 2 double beds. I'll list the good with the bad:

The hotel looks nice and was reasonably clean. The front desk staff was ok and the bartender was great. The pool stays open late and there was access to the bar without having to leave the pool area. Towels were also plentiful there. The location was good and here was plenty of parking at the hotel.

Now for the bad. The rooms were quite small. There was very little storage room, no safe, and no fridge. The beds are small and although they are supposed to be adjustable for different comfort levels, they really aren't. The bathroom is EXTREMELY small and nearly unfunctionable. You have to straddle the toilet just to shut the door! Very cramped and poorly designed. At one point we lost power to our room. The maintenance man said that the breaker had tripped most likely because there had been 2 hair dryers going at the same time along with the tv. Really?? The ice machine on the sixth floor was broken. For the size of the hotel the pool was quite small. It quickly became very crowded in the evening hours.

Overall the bad outweighed the good during our stay. I would not recommend this hotel over the numerous other options throughout the city.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and sharing your feelings. I apologize we did not meet your expectations. We would love to have you change your mind and stay with us again, and if so I would love to upgrade you to a suite. Our suites have been recently remodeled and are not only very spacious, but have incredible views as well! We would love to have you again as our guest!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Rooms are tiny, beds are tiny and bathroom is tiny. Family of 4 in two full size beds. None of us slept well. Probably fine if you are a couple in a king room. Staff was hit and miss. Some friendly some not. Called to ask if they had another type of room or a sister property and the employee and then the manager I spoke to never apologized when I told them we had not had a good experience. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
I am so very sorry to hear that your stay didn't meet your expectations. We definitely fell short and I am very sorry. We do have newly renovated suites on our top floor with excellent views which are much larger then standard rooms. Please contact myself and I would love to give you a complimentary upgrade to somewhat compensate for your previous experience.
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Recently renovated. Alert staff seeking to make our stay enjoyable. Provided thoughtful hospitality support to our reunion group. Convenient and inexpensive breakfast and lunch buffet alternatives to ordering form the menu. Lots of parking.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Thank you for the kind review! I am glad you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel and amazing and attentive staff! We do our best to provide our guests with the finest amenities and service. I hope you will visit us again on your next trip to Branson!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Do not stay here with you family. My kids are 7 & 9 and the double beds are way to small and we are little people. After no sleep i ask the front desk for a roll away for 1 kid and they are out so everyone else must have the same problem. No fridge or safe in the room and all the safes were rented out downstairs. Upon arriving after 8 hrs in the car noone wAs at the front desk. Waited approximately 10 minutes for someone to walk through and ask myself and other guests if we had been helped. I have 2 more nights here and cannot wait to leave.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. I am very sorry you are having such a terrible experience. If you have the time to come down to the desk I would love to discuss the issues with you and compensate you for your troubles.

Been to Radisson Hotel Branson? Share your experiences!