“Impressive and entertaining” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 149 Theater & Concerts in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Cat's Pajamas Vocal Band - are a high energy a cappella group singing popular songs from the 50's, 60's, 70's and today without any instruments. . . Just their 5 voices!
Missouri
“Impressive and entertaining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were there on a September afternoon with a small audience of under 100 people, but these guys still put on a high energy, impressive show. The vocal percussion is amazing and they had a great variety of music. Would highly recommend it to anyone except maybe those with small children.

Erie, Pennsylvania
19 attraction reviews
“Holy Cow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was quite possibly the best show I've seen while visiting Branson! These guys are a high energy, fast paced, well choreographed show!! They left us wanting more! Please do NOT miss this show when you're in town...you will not be disappointed!! Tight vocals!! Nice show, Guys!!!

Branson, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
“Jaw-dropping!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Awesome show! So much energy!!! It was surprising to see how amazing they sounded with just 5 guys singing. The music was a lot of big hit oldies. My favorites were the Three Dog Night tribute and a British hits compilation they did. Amazing voices, great dancing, and a GREAT show.

Visited July 2012
9 attraction reviews
“Very Talented!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

These guys are amazing with their sounds - both harmony and band sounds! Very entertaining and high energy!

Rogers AR
“You Must See this Show!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My mother who is very ill with terminal cancer wanted to see a show in Branson before she becomes too sick to travel. I read the reviews since I knew we wouldn't get a second chance at this trip and really wanted her to enjoy. I placed my bet on this show after reading the reviews. Happy to report I'm so glad I did. She loved the show and how nice everyone was to us and the kids after the show was a huge bonus in my book! The show is very well done with awesome vocals and high energy. Entertained us from start to finish! Even my 8 year old son loved these guys and he's hard to please. Can't say enough - go see this show!
P.S. The Moon RIver theater and Grill are top-noch too if you haven't heard