“We picked this as part of a package deal.” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 23 Fun & Games in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: If you love an adrenaline rush, you won’t want to miss the world’s first 5D ride and interactive shooting adventure. Discover the fate of 1920s horror film star Carli Winepeg and the lost crew of Castle of Chaos. Truly tingling fun that touches all your senses and keeps your score!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
31 attraction reviews
“We picked this as part of a package deal.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

This ride was fun and cool but yep it is only 5 minutes long. By itself yes way way too exspensive. Read my Hollywood Wax Museum review for how we used our package deal and how we saved money. Using that with a coupon made the attraction a 6.50 ticket per person. However we should have done mini golf and I reccomend picking the 3 attraction package with the coupon explained in my HWM review and don't bother with the castle of chaos. It was neat but the value even for 6.50 in the end was a bummer.

Visited July 2013

Tupelo, Mississippi
6 attraction reviews
“Got to ride it twice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

It was a great set up and the first time i have to say i was a little scared. but within a minute of the ride being over it stopped. And then we got to start it all over again with new people so we got a chance to scare them even more and It didnt hurt I finished in first place

Visited July 2013
Haysville, Kansas
12 attraction reviews
“Waste”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is a 5 minute deal don't waste your money or your time. The screen was messed up and the movie made no sense to us. We were supposed to be scored on what we shot but it showed up fast and was gone just as fast.

Decatur, IL
8 attraction reviews
“Had a little fun :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Imagine 2 senior citizens inside an oversized interactive arcade game, complete with moving chairs, arcade guns and water being splashed on you. Now look around and see that you are the only two old women amongst a bunch of boys and young men. I actually felt like a kid again. And, I got first place in the points! Haha! What fun! :)

Louisville, Kentucky
9 attraction reviews
“Fun for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We bought the 3 for 3 tickets including the wax museum, castle of chaos & mini golf. The Castle of Chaos in my opinion, is fun for kids. My 9-year-old daughter got scared once she saw the bats & skeleton hanging from the ceiling & wanted to get out of there before it ever started--ha! It might be cheesy for an adult, but it is neat overall. I wouldnt pay full price for this one attraction...I'd get the 3 instead as the mini golf is worth it & (to me) the wax museum.