“Comfortable, Easy Access to the Strip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of French Quarter

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Branson
French Quarter
You added French Quarter to your Saves list
3706 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616   |
Special Offer
Book Direct for Best Rate
Ranked #71 of 151 Hotels in Branson
Norman, OK
“Comfortable, Easy Access to the Strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed in a 1 bedroom "B" side room and were pleasantly surprised. The unit was well appointed, kitchen nicely stocked, internet access available. Easy on and off the strip for shows & attractions.

Room Tip: "B" units are a bit tight on space in the bedroom but the rest of the unit is very well de...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
We appreciate your feedback on your recent stay. If you decide to return to Branson in the future, please give us a call and we can have to stay in one of our "A" side two bedroom units. Give you a comparison of the two.
Hope to see you all again.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the French Quarter Resort in Branson (now part of Spinnaker Resorts). It is close to the "strip" and easy access to all the shows and attractions. The accommodations were terrific .............. large and attractive.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Please do not hesitate to call us for another trip back to the French Quarter. We are continuously adding new activities each season. Thank you for the nice comments.
Bella Vista, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was a great resort. Our family stayed in two units for New Years Eve and the Dolly Pardon Christmas show. It was a great facility, plenty of space for everyone to sit and eat between the two adjoining units. Nicely decorated, and a great location. I would stay here again and have recommended it to others. (Travel date was Dec/Jan of 2012/2013 - no option to select for when did you travel)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Very Happy to hear you had a great experience. I also agree that the Dolly Parton Dixie Stampede is one of the best attraction/shows in Branson. You get entertainment and a belly full of food! We hope to see you and your family on another return visit.
Chesapeake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

We stayed for 2 nights in The French Quarter. It was very nice with lovely decor. The property was landscaped nicely and the location was great. Far enough away to be out of traffic but still close to all theaters and activities. The beds were comfortable and the unit was very roomy. I would stay here again when visiting the Branson area. The staff was very helpful and friendly also.

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms would be nice from the way the units are arranged.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Thank you for your comments. I too agree that the location of French Quarter in Branson is great. Access to the famous Branson Strip (Hwy 76) is just steps away. We truly hope to see you all in the future. Please give us another opportunity to make a repeat of your most recent trip.
Assistant Resort General Manager
Beaumont, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

French Quarter by Spinnaker Resorts. I had the 2 bedroom/2 full baths. Both rooms had a king bed. My unit was very spacious, full kitchen & very comfortable living room sofa & chairs. An electric fireplace. A old timer television in each bedroom & living room. Small washer/dryer. The master bedroom has no door to the restroom which was stange to me but I got use to it. The maytress in the master bedroom had a indenture on the end of the bed so I slept in the middle of it for more comfort. They had very few activities for guest. It seems to have 1 pool. I was in building 4 which my patio faced the pool. However, the pool had been drained. I sssume because the weather has not had consistency of warm to hot weather yet. Temp has been low 70's during the day & 50-60 at night. Its a very nice resort but I wouldn't stay here if I had my small grandchlrn with me. Its just not enough to do with kids at this resort. I don't go from the resort daily when I travel with my grandchlrn so I enjoy resorts that offers good activities & several big pools. I would definitely stay again when Im travelling along or with other adults.

• Stayed April 2014
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
We appreciate the positive response to your vacation experience. Our resort offers a full range of activities for all ages, however this is seasonal from March through the end of December. Our activities include: Crafts, games, sports, outdoors movies on the 12' screen in the park, pool games, Live entertainment, Ride the Ducks on property, Pancakes Bingo, Big Bucks Bingo...and so much more.
I am sorry to hear that you did not participate in any of the offerred events. We do wish you return with grandchildren as our FUN Team will most definately keep them entertained.
Billy hayes
kgd3887
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Just returned home from a weeks stay at The French Quarter in Branson, MO. This was my 3rd stay and I already knew I was going to enjoy myself and the cleanliness of the resort. I stayed in 142C in Building one on the 4th floor this time. This was a 3 bedroom, 3 bath unit. The elevators really help out when lugging things to and from the condo. I really don't have any complaints. There were a few issues that needed to be addressed and they were takin care of immediately by a courteous maintenace person. (I was the first to stay in this particular unit since the close of last season so a few minor adjustments were needed) If I was disappointed with anything, it would be the Wifi. They do have it at the pool and office, but I was unable to connect in my unit. Location is great right off highway 76. (the strip) Very clean, well stocked with home essential needs and a quiet place to stay with friendly staff.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Nothing is more plesant than to hear about guests returning to the resort based upon past experiences. Your next visit with will be just as eventful. Our FUN team have new and exciting events, on site crafts and LIVE preformances for the 2014 season.
Look forward to seeing you all again - you may just want to become one of our Newest Owners with Spinnaker? *Wink* *Wink*
Swainsboro, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

We have just returned home from having spent a week in Branson to celebrate our 35th Anniversary. We stayed at the French Quarter and was not disappointed! The condo was spacious and furnishings and decor were nicely appointed. The fully equipped kitchen met all our needs. The staff were all friendly and helpful. We were even able to book all show reservations through them at a reduced cost. (Totally recommend this as it prevented us from standing in long lines to get tickets) I would have given 5 stars but the walls seem to be quite thin in the bldg we were in. We could hear every step the elephants above us took as well as the little patter of their young. Not to mention the sounds of procreating from above and beside us. But overall it was an enjoyable stay. Olive Garden is right next door, Cracker Barrel is just across the road, and Little Hacienda with the best margarita in town is very close as well. WiFi worked perfectly after the weekend. Had a great time so kudos to the French Quarter staff!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Looks as though you all had a good time. We are very glad to see you decided to leave a review. Thank you.
Be sure to visit us during our summer months or winter season. Our FUN Team will be sure to have you thoroughly enterained on property.

Resort Assistant General Manager

Been to French Quarter? Share your experiences!