“The Best Pet-Friendly Resort in Town” 5 of 5 stars

Grand Crowne Resort
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   300 Golfview Drive, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #34 of 65 Specialty Lodging in Branson
Kansas City, Kansas
“The Best Pet-Friendly Resort in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We love Grand Crowne and have been owner for many years. We love being able to bring our other family member especially. Our puppy loves the resort as much as we do. The staff are fantastic and always very helpful. We love the craft items we can make at the resort too, it is fun and doesn't break your wallet. We love the pools and the grounds are very pretty. I love just sitting on the balconey and enjoying the view. Thank you Grand Crowne for wonderful, relaxing vacations.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Amy H, Manager at Grand Crowne Resort, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time to write this positive review. We are glad to see more of our Owners taking time to write these, as we have over 23,000 happy owners! We look forward to seeing you, your family and your puppy on your next visit! As we do have pet units, remember they are limited, so book your reservations as early as possible!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Lumberton, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and I have owned at Grand Crown and Surrey about 15 years. We have found this place and the people to be outstanding and very helpful. I would recommend this to anyone in the market for such an outstanding vacation home away from home. We are always treated very nice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Amy H, Manager at Grand Crowne Resort, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time to write this positive review. Looking at only negative reviews can give a false impression of our resorts, as we have over 23,000 happy owners! People are more likely to post negative than positive, and as we welcome the opportunity to improve guests' experience, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you and your wife on your next visit!
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

After Looking at Grand Crowne Resort Online...I was convinced I had made a mistake Booking here. Since were were arriving 2 days after Christmas, I worried we might be spending Alot of time Indoors.. So after reading some of the reviews here...and Elsewhere....I was Nervous.

Turns out....I was nervous for Nothing. I think I have this Kinda figured out though. Our house where we live is really nice..... and The website for Grand Crowne make the Condos look Cheesy and Kinda like a Super 8 Motel....After reading some of the negative reviews on Here...I wasnt really looking forward to staying there....especially for a week... My expectations were Low...

We had a One Bedroom C unit....and while it is far from "fancy" it had everything we needed to make our stay very comfortable and Downright "Homey" at times....

The Kitchen Area was spotless and contained enough stuff to take care of us for the week

The Living Area was well equipped, and SURPRISINGLY had most of our TV Channels that we get and watch at home...Yeah, I know..nobody goes on vacation to watch TV, but while you are on vacation, its nice to keep up your normal routine..

The bed was a little harder than we like... so we called for an "egg crate" and had to beg them not to come change out the mattress. Thats how much they wanted to please us and make sure we were comfortable. I was Impressed.

The water pressure and temperature in the Shower was nice also.

Plenty of Useable storage space in our unit...Plenty of towels and washcloths also...

We could hear our neighbors from time-to-time...But since we live in a house, I figured you'll hear that type of noise anyway.

The wireless internet..worked great in the parking lot....not so great in the living room of our first floor condo, and not at all in the bedroom.

And I hate to say it...But the TV's are too small.

Pool was too cold for us...

Other than that... I tought the place was great...and plan on coming back during the summer.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Amy H, Manager at Grand Crowne Resort, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay at our resort and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit!
Yale, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in the one bedroom deluxe with jaquizzi & full kitchen. We had an adjoining one bedroom standard. Both were very nice!! Lots of room, very clean, fully stocked, very well priced. We usually stay on the lake but they were booked, so our first time staying here and won't be our last!

• Stayed October 2012
Amy H, Manager at Grand Crowne Resort, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write a positive review about your stay. We are very glad you enjoyed it and look forward to your next visit!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed there once and due to a billing error in the office we are not going to get our full week stay. The lady I spoke to in the office was extremely rude and I quickly realized that I was going to get nowhere in correcting the error. Now I am at the end of my contract and they continue to bill me. They have already told me they plan to bill me next month. My contract expired in October! I'm not sure how this is going to turn out. I feel like this whole thing is a scam and we definitely did not get what we paid for!

• Stayed December 2011
Amy H, Manager at Grand Crowne Resort, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
We are very sorry for your negative review of our resort, it looks to me like you may have purchased a sample package to return to the resort for a week within one year. We would be very happy to correct any billing error and ensure you get everything you paid for. Please call our Customer Service Department as soon as possible at 1-866-894-9700 Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CST.
Southern Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We booked online, two bedrooms, two kitchens, two family rooms, laundry, etc. There were five of us, including my mother, sister and two cousins. It wasn't Grand Crowne's fault it rained on Friday and either drizzled or was cold on Sat! Sunday was beautiful. We paid very little apiece for the three nights, the hideabeds assigned to my sister and I were just that. We had A & B units. Both had jet tubs and even better, four bathrooms! The furnishings appeared to be in good repair, the appliances all worked. There were only a few pieces of cookware in the kitchen, but we had two kitchens! We wanted to put together a strada for breakfast on Sunday. No one asked us even once if we wanted a time share presentation. Three of us already own time shares and at our ages, none of us are interested. My timeshare is with Club Intrawest and those resorts are furnished and presented beautifully, usually contemporary. However, there wasn't anything wrong with the traditional furnishings in the Carriage Place, the rooms were spacious and we would definitely book the same resort in the future for family reunions or another 'girls' weekend to shop and chat. The elevator being used by maintenance and housekeeping is my only pet peeve. My mother is 86 and had to use the elevator. Twice we needed to wait more than 20 minutes for the elevator because maintenance had it stopped. For verification purposes, the rooms were booked and billed to my sister's name, initials G.M.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Amy H, Manager at Grand Crowne Resort, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for your positive review of the resort. We appreciate you taking your time and appreciate your business! We hope to see you again on vacation!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We stayed at the Branson condos last week and I was really satisfied at first glance. Then when I realized that my daughter's feet were BLACK from the disgusting carpets. I also had to wash the sheets for the hide-a-bed before using them as they smelled very musty and dirty. The shower head was loose, and the toilet continued to run after use. If these things were improved I'd have no problem recommending this place to others.

• Stayed September 2012
Amy H, Manager at Grand Crowne Resort, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
We appreciate your comments and would love the opportunity to address your specific issues. If you would take a moment to email us at helpme@grandcrowneresorts.com with your name, date of stay, any information that would help us identify what unit you stayed in, we would greatly appreciate it.

Been to Grand Crowne Resort? Share your experiences!