“not good at all!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Jerseyville, Illinois, United States
9 attraction reviews
“not good at all!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I give you a zero rating. We were looking forward to going up in the helicopter. But when you asked my husband to step on the scales in front of the other people, that embarrass my husband and me very much. You could have done that in a more respected way. I understand that you have to know a person weight but you were very rude about it. I wish I would have asked her name because I would have listed it on here. You could have even asked us step outside and talked to us instead of in front of the other people. Even put a sign outside so we would know the weight issues. Zero ratings!!!!!

Visited July 2013
Joanne B, Manager at Chopper Charter, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Nancy,

I would like to apologize for the frustration you experienced in our waiting area. As the manager of the company, I try very hard to make sure that we treat every one of our customers very special and provide a wonderful experience. We consider safety as our absolute highest priority. Unfortunately this sometimes means weight restrictions for our flights. This is never easy to communicate with absolute sensitivity. We ask every passenger to discretely list their weight so that we can ensure each flight is conducted precisely in accordance with safety protocols. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any lack of sensitivity in your experience. Please also understand that our firm's policies are never intended to offend anyone, and are only intended to ensure the safest experience for all of our customers! I would love the chance to discuss this with you in person and offer a token of resolution for any unpleasant experience you've had with our company! Can we arrange a conversation to resolve your dissatisfaction? Call 417-332-1545 any time and ask for me, Joanne.

Monticello, Arkansas
11 attraction reviews
“OMG such fun!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Decided on a whim to try this. I have wanted to do this for awhile but my husband was never interested. While in Branson this last time he decided he may want to try it. So I wasted no time. It was the best thing we could have done! The view is amazing the staff fun and friendly and the pilot was awesome. It was the highlight of the trip!

Arkansas
9 attraction reviews
“First time in a Copter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We've driven by these copters a dozen times and are glad that we finally decided to stop in! You get a choice of four or five different tours. We chose the one that took us out over Table Rock lake. The pilot was excellent and the ride was outstanding. Definitely recommend you do this.

waco tx
17 attraction reviews
“High Flying Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was a last minute decision and it was definitely the correct decision. My sister, her three grandchildren, and myself split into two groups and we all had a great time. The chopper was with another group when we arrived, so the person in charge told us all about the instruments on the helicopter and thermal drafts and other information pertaining to the flight. He was so nice! The pilot was eager to point out the different sights and answer questions. After the flight, the gentleman on the ground offered to take group photos with all of our cameras. Wonderful experience for all!

Dallas, Texas
“Fun experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We hired a chopper for a 5 mins 'preview', at a time they take 3 people and the 5 mins ride, though sound less, but was sufficient to get a good look at the city and its attractions. The pilot was friendly and guided us through the attractions and the people at the base were very nice, friendly, and funny. Our family had a good memorable time.

Visited May 2013