“Best carrot cake ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 313 Restaurants in Branson
San Antonio, TX
“Best carrot cake ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely adored the carrot cake. Italian cream cake was very good also! Definitely a must try and take home for the family!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Very good cake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

The cake was delicious , moist , great frosting . The employees friendly . It was hard to choose just one cake , we wanted to try each they looked so good , we ended up with me a red velvet cake , my husband the carrot cake , we both loved it . The cost round $5.50 a slice , average pricing for the area it seemed

“Savor every bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to the one on Branson Landing and IMAX. We got the Italian Creme, Red Velvet and Carrot cakes All of them delicious and not overly sweet Perfect. Wish he had a shop in Houston.

Wisconsin
“Great Cake!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stopped at the Dino's at Branson Landing. I understand there are a couple more in the area and presume the cake is the same at each. Wonderful cake, but a bit pricey. We particularly enjoyed the Italian Wedding Cake.

Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Seriously good cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you are a true cake lover, do not miss this place! I decided to go away from my standard chocolate and I am glad I did! I had the lemon, which was as lemony as lemon can be. They have cupcakes, slices, loaves, full cakes - but if you're just going to eat it there - get the cupcake in a cup. You get the added bonus of fresh whipped cream at the bottom of the cup - yummy! I really wanted to go back the next day, but decided I didn't need that many calories for a 2nd day. But then when I was looking for something to snack on at the airport, lo and behold, the little store had these cupcakes in a cup in a refrigerated case! So I tried the strawberry - it was fairly stale, being in the refrigerated case of an airport for goodness knows how long - but it was still delicious and I ate every bit! Check it out! I plan on ordering online for birthdays in the future.