“Great entertainment and was a pleasant surprise.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 149 Theater & Concerts in Branson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise on lovely Table Rock Lake on a four-deck showboat while enjoying panoramic views and breakfast, lunch or dinner accompanied by live entertainment ranging from comedy to music to acrobatics.
“Great entertainment and was a pleasant surprise.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Christopher James the host/magician/comedian was great. He was quick witted and hilarious. His magic was entertaining. The Showmen were all very talented as was the amazing violinist (whose name escapes me). Her routine is reminiscent of a solo cirque du soleil performer. Great job by all!

Topeka,ks
45 attraction reviews
“Love the boat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

we ride the boat at least twice a year, the meal is always very good, the comedians are great.! there are 2 different shows, we prefer the show with Janice martin, a very talented pianist.. its a great value for a meal and a show and the boat ride.. check it out

“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We (husband and I.) absolutely loved the belle! The shows were absolutely awesome! Kept us entertained from boarding to departing!!!

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Worth a visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were a little skeptical at first during the "pre show". We thought that was all there was to the show and that would have been disappointing. But after the meal, the real show begins and it did not disappoint! Very enjoyable! The food was a little better than "ok", but not great. Still worth going and I would recommend it.

Claremore
8 attraction reviews
“Check the show schedule”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

A friend recommended this show to me. I figured they showed the same show all, if not most of the time (or just changed it from season to season). I guess they have different shows and from week to week different performers could be there. I bought my tickets ahead of time without knowing they have different performers or shows from time to time. On the week I went, it was gospel week and the Talley's were performing. Not a huge fan of gospel but the two female Talley's could sing very well. However I found the show to be little slow. There was an opening act of guy doing a little magic. It was entertaining for the most part. Another lady came out a played the piano and it was okay. And if your not enjoying the show there is no way to leave without swimming. The food was okay. It all tasted good except their chicken had little to no flavor. If your going to spend $50 bucks on a ticket I would recommend the Dixie Stampede way ahead of the Showboat. If I do ever go back I am going check the show schedule and make sure I would see a show that I might enjoy.

Visited August 2013
SilverDollarCity, Customer Service at Showboat Branson Belle, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for your review. I apologize that the cruise you attended failed to meet your expectations. We value your opinion and I will share your concerns with the appropriate teams for consideration.

Been to Showboat Branson Belle? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Showboat Branson Belle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.