“Family fun for all!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 150 Theater & Concerts in Branson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise on lovely Table Rock Lake on a four-deck showboat while enjoying panoramic views and breakfast, lunch or dinner accompanied by live entertainment ranging from comedy to music to acrobatics.
“Family fun for all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

wonderful show! We were so pleasantly surprised at how talented the cast was and quality of the show. Magic, comedy, singing, musical instruments, and acrobatics (plus a great gift shop on board)! superb! plus, you get a meal and the ice tea is quality :) great fun, great price!

Depew, Oklahoma, United States
14 attraction reviews
“Great show and meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Had a great time on the Showboat. Loved the Comedy and magic part of the show. The meal was really delicious. This was a good value. I would recommend this to anyone.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Awesome show!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I went on a Cruise on the Branson Belle and enjoined it so much we returned with the entire family. The vessel itself was well maintained and was designed in such a way that even when it sailed on choppy waters it felt smooth as glass. The entertainment was TOP NOTCH!!! Christopher James had me laughing til my sides hurt. The musical talent was... wow... Who knew you could play a fiddle upside down hanging from a huge sheet. The food was comparable to a nice restaurant. My review grade A++

Bay Area, CA
11 attraction reviews
“Great show, especially with discounted tickets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We went twice during the 2013 season, including a trip last week. Both times we got a discount with our silver dollar city passes.

The value for the boat ride, food, and show cannot be beat. We went to another dinner show (Christmas on the trail) and neither the food nor the show compared to the value of the Belle.

Personally, I thought the comedy and magic from Christopher James was the highlight.
I still don't know how he got those dollars back together... :)

Branson, Missouri, United States
“Laughed a lot, and enjoyed the scenery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

What a great show! My family and I went the the Christmas Show a couple of weeks ago, and were so impressed! The comedian, Christopher James cracked us up! I could hardly eat because he was so much fun to watch! The food, btw was delicious!!! The singers were entertaining and very friendly! We also loved meeting the captain, Ron, and walking around the deck and the boat! What a great memory! Thank you to all!!!

Visited December 2012

Been to Showboat Branson Belle? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Showboat Branson Belle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.