We are traveling by motorcycle, so need to do laundry frequently as we cannot carry much. I was surprised when I asked where the guest laundry was and was told that they do not have one. We always book more than a "standard room" and we did have a refrigerator but no microwave. They also do not have a hot tub. The other 3 couples in our group said they all had only showers, no tubs, so I guess that is some of what is considered an "upper grade room" - we did have a tub, but paid more than them. They also did not have a shuttle. Don't get me wrong, iit is a nice hotel, just did not have some of the amenities we were expecting. It did teach me what questions to ask when booking a room though :-)
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Branson - Branson Hills Hotel
- Hampton Inn Branson - Branson Hills Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening June 1, 2009 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Branson - Branson Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.