Much better than I expected. Quiet, pretty, and comfortable property. I liked being 5min away from the main drag in Branson and so close to the Marina and Silver City. The ONLY reason I didn't give this place an 'excellent' is because I don't have a boat and this place is truly IDEAL for people who do.
The people were friendly. Condos were clean and well appointed. Great for family with young kids. I was treated like an owner instead of "just a guest".
- Also Known As:
- Village At Indian Point Hotel Branson
- Village At Indian Point Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you enter The Village through stone waterfalls, you step into splendor that is The Ozarks. Situated in the forest on gorgeous Table Rock Lake, The AAA Three-Diamond Village At Indian Point Resort is a lovely retreat for a relaxing getaway for a family/group gathering. Enjoy your own two bedroom condo with stone wood burning fireplace, full kitchen, private decks, Internet, cable TV and washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Village At Indian Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.