My wife and I took my Mother to the VIP to celebrate her 102nd Birthday. We were overwhelmed with the superb and incredibly warm feeling and decor of our condo! We went to the grocery store and brought back breakfast food and most certainly enjoyed the patio overlooking the lake every morning! Additionally, we were able to see five shows in the three days were were in Branson - we enjoyed Clay Cooper's Country Express plus the four shows at the The Castle which has a terrific deal on tickets! I would strongly recommend the "Hooray for Hollywood" production as well as "Dancing Queen". Thanks especially to Molly, Paulette, and Beverly for all their hospitality and making this such a memorable Birthday for my Mom! We have travelled all over the world, but we have to rate the Village at Indian Point about the best of any place we've ever stayed - they set the bar for top of the line quality! Thank you for a fabulous time!
- Also Known As:
- Village At Indian Point Hotel
- Village At Indian Point Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you enter The Village through stone waterfalls, you step into splendor that is The Ozarks. Situated in the forest on gorgeous Table Rock Lake, The AAA Three-Diamond Village At Indian Point Resort is a lovely retreat for a relaxing getaway for a family/group gathering. Enjoy your own two bedroom condo with stone wood burning fireplace, full kitchen, private decks, Internet, cable TV and washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Village At Indian Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.