2 BR condo was great with everything needed provided. The only negatives I would mention would be the larger bedroom was very cold at night, probably because of the sliding glass door out to the balcony. Also, my son could never get the fireplace to maintain a fire which would have been nice what with the frigid temperatures. However, we would defiinitely choose the Village at Indian Point for our next stay! The unit was very clean with a great view of Table Rock Lake. My sons, granddaughters and I had a great memory-making weekend!
- Also Known As:
- Village At Indian Point Hotel Branson
- Village At Indian Point Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you enter The Village through stone waterfalls, you step into splendor that is The Ozarks. Situated in the forest on gorgeous Table Rock Lake, The AAA Three-Diamond Village At Indian Point Resort is a lovely retreat for a relaxing getaway for a family/group gathering. Enjoy your own two bedroom condo with stone wood burning fireplace, full kitchen, private decks, Internet, cable TV and washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Village At Indian Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.