dont hesitate to stay here, price is alittle on the high side for branson Mo, paid less money for a cabin outside estes park Co. other than that clean rooms. was woke up by skill saws and hammers for construction one morning so didnt need a alarm clock.
- Also Known As:
- Village At Indian Point Hotel
- Village At Indian Point Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you enter The Village through stone waterfalls, you step into splendor that is The Ozarks. Situated in the forest on gorgeous Table Rock Lake, The AAA Three-Diamond Village At Indian Point Resort is a lovely retreat for a relaxing getaway for a family/group gathering. Enjoy your own two bedroom condo with stone wood burning fireplace, full kitchen, private decks, Internet, cable TV and washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Village At Indian Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.